13.

सब रिश्ते नाते हस्के तोड़ दूँ
बस तुझसे दिल का रिश्ता जोड़ दूँ जोड़ दूँ
सब रिश्ते नाते हस्के तोड़ दूँ
बस तुझसे दिल का रिश्ता जोड़ दूँ

🦋🦋

I woke up to a gentle shake

I woke up to a gentle shake. "Meera, wake up," a powerful voice urged.

"Two more minutes," I mumbled groggily, sinking back into my cozy slumber.

After a while, the same voice roused me again. "It's been two minutes, now wake up!" he insisted, more impatient this time. I reluctantly cracked open a small portion of my eyes and found Ranasa staring at me, clearly annoyed. Shit. Oh wait I got married! Yes I did!

I glanced around and realized we had arrived at the Rajvansh palace. The heavy jewelry I was wearing had left angry marks on my neck and hands.

"I'm sorry," I muttered, still in a daze, and attempted to climb out of the car. He gently held my hand, providing support as I struggled to maneuver in my heavily adorned lehenga.

We walked together towards the entrance, where the entire family stood, with Vaidehi Ma in the center, holding an aarti's thali. She greeted me with a warm smile and began performing various rituals, guiding me inside. Finally, we reached the living room, and Maa came beside me.

"Beta, you seem exhausted. Go and rest," she suggested kindly. I nodded, offering a tired but appreciative smile. Vaahi then led me to Wing A, where Rana-sa's room was located. She accompanied me to the door and paused.

"Take rest, Bhabhi-sa. If you need help changing or anything, just let me know, okay?" she said, her smile radiating warmth. I thanked her and stepped into the room, feeling grateful for her caring nature.

I found it immensely precious how respectful they all were and how they genuinely cared for my well-being. As I entered the room, I couldn't help but feel a sense of awe. It was a room that exuded a modern royal vibe, if that makes sense.

I walked inside the room and was greeted by a huge bedroom space with four different doors. The king size bed was situated in a grand manner. Which one led to the bathroom, I wondered. I approached the curtains and drew them aside, revealing a beautiful balcony adorned with a small personal pool and a swing. It was simply breathtaking.

I let the curtains fall back into place and ventured to the other side of the room, where I tried another door. Fortunately, this one opened to reveal a well-appointed bathroom. I decided a quick wash of my face would suffice; I hadn't worn much makeup.