19.

सवेरों का मेरे तू सूरज लागे

तू मेरा कोई ना

होके भी कुछ लागे

अपना बना ले पिया

अपना बना ले पिया

───※ ·❆· ※───

"Meera, come here!" Rajmata's voice echoed through the vayu ghar

"Meera, come here!" Rajmata's voice echoed through the vayu ghar. I nodded and rose to take a seat beside her. Concern etched across her face, she began, "I need to talk to you about something."

(Vayu Ghar- Rajvansh palace : Wing B)

"What's bothering you?" I inquired, my worry growing. She let out a dramatic sigh that could rival a soap opera star. "My dear sister-in-law is gracing us with her presence tomorrow."

"Okay... And that's a cause for the dramatic sigh?" I scratched my head, genuinely perplexed.

Rajmata shot me a look that screamed, 'You have no idea what you're in for.' "Wait, you mean Killer Dadi-sa is coming?" Vaahi exclaimed in shock.

"Killer Dadi-sa?" I questioned, utterly confused.

"Let me explain," Saana chimed in, clearly apprehensive. "Killer Dadi-sa is... well, ruthless. The last time she visited, she almost had me married off to some random stranger!"

"Ah, I see," I murmured, finally grasping the gravity of the situation. "She can be quite judgmental," Rajmata remarked reassuringly. "But don't stress about it too much; we'll all be there to support you. I just wanted to give you a heads-up." She gently patted my head, and I nodded in acknowledgment.