41.

टेढ़े-मेढ़े रास्ते हैं
जादुई इमारतें हैं
मैं भी हूँ
तू भी है यहाँ

खोयी सोयी सड़को पे
सितारों के कन्धों पे
हम नाचते उड़ते हैं यहाँ

खो गए हम कहाँ
रंगों से ये जहाँ

टेढ़े-मेढ़े रास्ते हैंजादुई इमारतें हैंमैं भी हूँतू भी है यहाँखोयी सोयी सड़को पेसितारों के कन्धों पेहम नाचते उड़ते हैं यहाँखो गए हम कहाँरंगों से ये जहाँ

"I'll drop Ruhaan and Rudra's tiffin, I was going to Kushaal's school anyway," I told Vaidehi Maa, and she nodded in agreement.

 I had taken a leave from the hospital today, a much-needed break after the events of yesterday. It helped clear my mind and restore my optimism.

"Go carefully, beta," Maa advised, and I acknowledged her concern with a nod. "Ji, Maa."

(Meera's fit)

(Meera's fit)

I quickly changed into a simple ethnic suit and left Rajvansh Palace. "Kaka, Rajvansh Co. jana hai," I informed our driver softly, and he nodded with a warm smile.

After approximately twenty-five minutes, we arrived at our destination. Rajvansh Co. loomed tall and imposing before us. As I grabbed the paper bag from the seat next to me, the realization that I had never visited Ruhaan's workplace struck me.

Entering the building, I found a spacious reception area. I approached the reception desk and politely inquired, "Good afternoon. Could you guide me to Mr. Rajvansh' s office?" The young lady behind the desk recognized me instantly and greeted me with a warm smile.

"Mrs. Rajvansh, good morning. Yes, of course. I'll lead the way," she said softly, her name tag identifying her as Sania. 

As Sania led me to a different section of the building, I noticed that the common areas had multiple layers of security clearance. Employees scanning their ID Cards. Waiting for the elevator to arrive.

However, the section we were walking through appeared to be empty and quiet, with an executive lift located to the extreme right.

"The executive lift?" I inquired, and she nodded in affirmation. "Yes, it's used by the Rajvansh family and other top management executives," she explained, providing me with some context.