5.

ओ तेरे बिना..

ओ तेरे बिना सांस भी कांच सी

कांच सी काटे, काटे रे

ओ तेरे बिन जिन्दी दी राख सी,

 राख सी लागे रे

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

3rd person POV

In the grand Rajvansh Palace, a man was seated in his office, deeply engrossed in his files. Suddenly, his phone rang. With a sigh, he picked up the call. "Hmm," he uttered as he answered. "Rawal sa, Baisa ko hotel drop kar diya hai," a senior gentleman's voice came from the other end. Ranasa glanced at his watch, his brow creasing in thought. "Itna time lag gaya?" he inquired of the elderly driver.

"Haan, Baisa ko kesariya jalebi khane ka man tha. Usmein zara der ho gayi," the driver explained, hoping Ranasa wouldn't be upset with Baisa. "Acha, theek hai kaka," Rana Sa said, ending the call. An expression of slight amusement lingered on his face as he grappled with his thoughts.

What's the deal with her? She's like a puzzle that I can't quite figure out.

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

Upon arriving at the hotel, I found my parents seated on the bed, their anticipation palpable

Upon arriving at the hotel, I found my parents seated on the bed, their anticipation palpable. They both stood up as I entered the room, eager for my response. "You don't like him?" Papa asked, his tone confident, hoping for me to agree with him.

"Ansh, you, shut up please!" Mumma scolded him, coming closer to me. She hugged my right hand and inquired, "What's the answer, princess?"

"Yes," I replied. I had thought it over in the car. Regardless of his reaction, I believed that Ranasa wasn't a bad person. Yes, he appeared distant, but his deep respectfulness was what drew me in – something I found incredibly attractive. 

My Badi Dadi always used to say, 'Find a guy who would respect you. A guy who wouldn't respect you, would never love you truly.' Every fiber of my being supported this decision.

"Are you absolutely sure? Marriage is a monumental step," Mumma asked again, her concern evident. "Yes, princess, think it over once more," Papa added, supporting her. But I had made up my mind. "Guys, I'm ready," I assured them, and they nodded, seemingly still processing the news.

"MY DAUGHTER IS GETTING MARRIED!" Suddenly, Mumma burst out with a joyful yell, enveloping me in a tight hug, her happiness radiating. On the other hand, Papa's smile seemed a bit restrained, still holding a hint of skepticism.