12.

पाया मैंने पाया तुम्हें, रब ने मिलाया तुम्हें
होंठों पे सजाया तुम्हें, नगमें सा गाया तुम्हें
पाया मैंने, पाया तुम्हें, सबसे छुपाया तुम्हें
सपना बनाया तुम्हें, नींदों में बुलाया तुम्हें

तुम जो आए ज़िन्दगी में बात बन गई
इश्क मज़हब, इश्क मेरी ज़ात बन गई

"Hello, Meera! I'm Jai, Veeru's best friend!" a man around Rana-sa's age said, which made me frown

"Hello, Meera! I'm Jai, Veeru's best friend!" a man around Rana-sa's age said, which made me frown. Jai and Veeru? Was this some kind of movie reference?

"Shut up," Rana-sa muttered, staring at him with his usual glare. I couldn't help but wonder why he always seemed so serious. Why couldn't he smile more often, this chidchida insaan?

"Hello, Jay. I'm Meera Singhania," I introduced myself with a smile as I shook his outstretched hand. "This is Sidharth Rao, an acquaintance of mine," Rana-sa interrupted, introducing Jay who is now Sidharth? But before I could react, Sidharth chimed in, "Haw, Veeru! I'm your best friend. Shut up!" He said it with mock offense, even clutching his chest for added drama, and it made me giggle.

"Leave him alone, Bhabhi. Show me the ring!" Ja-Sidharth asked excitedly, and I eagerly extended my hand to show him. He gasped in surprise, then turned to Rana-sa. "You never gave me a ring!" He exclaimed, looking utterly shocked, while Rana-sa remained determined to ignore him. It was hard not to find the whole situation cute and amusing.

Suddenly, the lights dimmed, and a hush fell over the crowd. A spotlight illuminated the stage, and the host's voice boomed through the speakers. "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the most awaited event of the evening—the Sangeet program!"

All the family members came onto the stage, and it was a delightful, chaotic mess of dance moves and smiles. It was a true family affair.

Vaahi and Saana, kicked things off with a spirited performance to "Nachde Ne Saare." Their energy was infectious, and the whole room got into the groove, dancing along.

Rudra, Sidharth and Kushaal, decided to showcase their moves next, dancing to "Desi Boyz." They had a knack for entertaining, and their performance had everyone cheering and clapping.