34.

Publishing early because you guys have all my heart <3

****

जोगी नच ले
जोगी नच ले
लेहराके बलखाके तू दुनिया भुलाके नाच
धुन कोई गुण गुणाले गले तू जाके नाच
रंगीनियों में खो जा
मदभरे नैनो से तू नैणा मिलाके नाच
उफ़ तेरी अदा
उफ़ तेरा बदन

****

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Hello." Vivaan entered the Singhania villa, hoping to meet Meera.

"Arey Vivaan! Come in, beta," Myrah said with a smile.

"Aunty, is Meera here?" He asked. Vivaan knew about everything that had happened and how Meera, along with her parents, had flown back to Mumbai for some space.

"No, actually, beta, she has gone to Goa for some party. Her sister-in-law, Vaahi, has accompanied her," Myrah replied casually.

Vivaan's jaw clenched. The thought of his sister amidst a group of drunk strangers angered him, and for some reason, he felt even more upset, or rather disappointed knowing about Vaahi's presence there.

"They are alone?" Vivaan asked, hoping the answer would be no.

"No, Meera's bodyguard Ashrut is also with them," Myrah replied with a frown.

"Okay, aunty, I'll see you later!" Vivaan said in a hurry, leaving the Singhania villa while dialing his phone.

"Ruhaan! Your damn sister.."

***

"Bhabhi-sa, are you ready?" Vaahi's voice chimed from the suite we were staying in

"Bhabhi-sa, are you ready?" Vaahi's voice chimed from the suite we were staying in. I stood in front of the full-length mirror, clad in a stunning boho-style dress, a delightful fusion of vibrant colors and floral patterns.

The dress flowed gracefully to my ankle but it had a cute slit from my left thigh and flattered my figure. The soft fabric felt like a gentle caress against my skin.

I turned away from the mirror and looked at Vaahi, who was sitting on the edge of the bed, her eyes wide with excitement. "Almost," I replied, a warm smile gracing my lips.

I untied my hair from the messy bun, letting the dark locks fall gracefully down my back. The room was filled with the delicate scent of my favorite jasmine-scented hairspray as I spritzed a few touches onto my hair.

With the hairbrush in hand, I began to brush through my locks, the bristles gliding smoothly through the strands.

Done.