20.

कोई दिल बेक़ाबू कर गया,
और इश्क़ा दिल में भर गया
आँखों-आँखों में वो लाखों
गल्लां कर गया ओय
रब्बा मैं तो मर गया ओय,
शैदाई मुझे कर गया कर गया ओय

************

I descended the stairs to find Nidhi Chachi and Vaidehi Maa standing near the living room seating, both wearing tired expressions

I descended the stairs to find Nidhi Chachi and Vaidehi Maa standing near the living room seating, both wearing tired expressions. There was a lady seated on the couch, roughly Rajmata's age, asking for a glass of milk to Sumi Kaki, the head of the the househelp crew.

She was wearing a maroon saree, and her demeanor exuded authority. With a warm smile, I made my way toward them, offering a polite, "Good morning."

Vaidehi Maa returned my greeting with a smile, chiming in with a cheerful "Morning" of her own.

Nidhi Chachi nodded in acknowledgment, and Killer Dadi-sa regarded me with a hint of skepticism.

"Namaste," I greeted her, bowing respectfully to seek her blessings. "Khush raho," she responded, bestowing her blessings upon me. (Stay happy)

She looked at me intently and inquired, "Tum Meera ho?" (Are you Meera?) Her question made me smile. "Haan, aur aap bade dadi-sa hai," (Yes, and you are Badi dadi-sa!) I replied, acknowledging her seniority.

"Abhi tak Killer Dadi-sa wagerah wagerah nahi bola inhone?" (They didn't tell you about Killer dadi-sa etc etc,) She asked me, a hint of amusement in her eyes. I nodded, equally amused. "Bola tha, par bina aapse mile, aise hi baat nahi maan sakti na," (They did. But how could I judge without meeting you first..) I explained with a grin, and she nodded in understanding, a small smile forming on her face. She doesn't seem that...rude.

"You guys catch up, I'll go get some fresh strawberry milkshake. Plain milk won't taste good; you will love it, Badi Dadi-sa!" I said with a smile and headed to the kitchen, instructing the house help on how to make the strawberry milkshake for everyone step by step. Soon, it was ready, and I walked back out with two trays of milkshakes for everyone.

All the Rajvansh had now gathered in the hall. Rana-sa had just arrived and went straight to Badi Dadi-sa, bowing to seek her blessings. "Ruhaan beta!" She exclaimed with a smile, patting his head, which brought an even bigger smile to my face. I respected his Ideals. The milkshakes were passed to everyone present there.