30.

ओ रेहनुमाँ मेरे रेहनुमाँ
ओ.. ओ.. तेरे नाम सा
अब कोई भी लब्ज़ नहीं
पढ़ कर देखी.. सौ किताबें सौ दफा

दिलदारा दिलदारा, ये रत्ती भर का जग सारा
दिलदारा दिलदारा, तेरे नज़रों करम पे सब वारा

ओ..ओ.. दिलदारा दिलदारा
तब जीता जब तुझसे हारा

दिलदारा दिलदारा

"Beta, are you sure you want to do this? If you want, I'll ask Ruhaan to go with Vikram and Siddharth, like he always does," Maa offered, concern in her eyes

But I shook my head. "Maa, I'm starting to get more comfortable with all the royalty tags and everything. I can attend in public officially," I explained softly.

Maa just grinned at me. "Okay then, now you'll have to explain that to your crazy husband," she said with a smirk.

"What?" I asked, feeling a mixture of surprise and amusement.

"He's been calling you for the past ten minutes, but you weren't picking up." Maa claimed with narrowed eyes.

I felt a bit guilty. "Whoops, sorry," I admitted with a sheepish smile.

"Beta, the designer is waiting in the library, and you can choose a dress there. He'll do quick alterations as needed," Maa explained, her tone softer. "It's all arranged, dear."

I nodded appreciatively. "Okay, thank you, Maa," I said, watching her leave the living room. I then made my way up the staircase to visit the library, feeling grateful for the arrangements she had made. I'm such a mess.

I checked my phone and noticed eight missed calls from Ruhaan and eleven from Papa. The volume of missed calls from Papa made me worry. Something must be wrong.

I quickly dialed Papa's number and after just two rings, he picked up. "Princess, where were you?" His voice held a tinge of concern.

"I was at home, Papa. My phone was on silent, and I didn't check it," I explained, and I could sense his sigh of relief.

"Anyways, Princess, your Mumma and I are flying to Jaipur for that business award function. You are coming, right?" Papa asked with hope in his voice. I realized that the event was in Jaipur, which I hadn't been aware of until now.

"Yes, Papa! I was just about to pick a dress. I convinced Maa that I'm ready for a public appearance," I said with a smile.

"Okay, beta, I'll see you there, my princess," he replied, and I couldn't help but grin. I missed Mumma and Papa. The call ended, and as I continued walking to the library.