• 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 •

𝑫𝒂𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒉'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:"That is so inappropriate!" Aisha exclaims, giggling at the same time

𝑫𝒂𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒉'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
"That is so inappropriate!" Aisha exclaims, giggling at the same time.

"It's true! I don't even like men and I can admit that young Sensei was smoking!" I say exasperated from my laughing.

Aisha had a sleepover the previous night and we decided to Google Cobra Kai and we saw the newspaper from when Sensei won the All-Valley '83 and you heard what I said.

"Stop! I don't like men either and I still think it's weird. It's not that he's hot enough to sneak in through the lesbian closet, you just have horrible taste." Aisha said with a smirk. God she could be such a smartass.

I rolled my eyes and not a moment later, the door rang out as Miguel and Eli strutted in, late night I add.

They both look around in confusion and awe. One of the mirrors was missing with a streak of glue being all thats left. One of the walls was black from fire which started however we let our imagination decide.

"What the hell happened here?" Miguel asked as we walked into the dojo, Eli behind him.

Aisha shrugged and laughed at the state of the dojo. "Looks like Sensei threw a party."

"Yeah, it was killer. Hot chicks, beer and fire." I said in a low and raspy voice, mimicking a frat boy. Miguel's voice had gotten a lot lower, I had to make sure he knew I noticed it.

Miguel rolled his eyes at my mocking voice and I just smirked in return.

"Must've been pretty sick if fire got involved." Eli said to which we all chuckled to. Miguel and Eli both walked off to do whatever they wanted as Aisha and I looked at the new kids waiting at the entrance.

"Cool shirts." I said, pointing to the two boys in WWE merchandise. What can I say, Eli, Demetri and I get along because we're all secretly nerds.

The boys looked at each other in confusion and then asked "you like wrestling?"

I nodded and switched legs for stretching. "Yup. Sasha Banks and AJ Styles are badass."

Aisha scoffed at my 'nerd-talk' but whatever. The two boys' eyes lit up and they smiled at me. They were about to say something in return when a loud shout silenced the dojo.

"QUIET!"

And quiet it was. Sensei walked over to the newbies in his black gi and signature black headband and told them firmly "the dojo is closed to new students today."

The one in the Ultimate Warrior top tried to explain that they wanted to sign up after watching the All-Valley, but Sensei was in a no bullshit mood today.

"Do I need to say it again? Get out."

"Y-yes sir-Sensei. Come on, let's go" The WrestleMania dude says, ushering the others out utterly intimidated.