• 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 •

𝑺𝒂𝒎'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:I took a sip from the green juice, smoothie, poison whatever it was

𝑺𝒂𝒎'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
I took a sip from the green juice, smoothie, poison whatever it was. Moon looked at me, awaiting my reaction. I didn't like it very much, but I didn't want to hurt her feelings.

"It's...it's good." I replied as I faced Moon who sat on her bed.

"It's has fresh acai, organic kale and free-trade hemp oil." She told me with a smile. I took a double take. Hemp oil?

"Hemp oil? I mean, this isn't gonna get me high, is it?" I asked with a dash of concern with my lighthearted tone.

Moon laughed sweetly at my question. "I don't think so. It's supposed to balance your kinetic energy."

I chuckled and placed the drink on the desk. It's been a long time since Moon and I hung out, after everything that's happened.

"I'm...I'm really glad you called. I missed hanging out with you." I told Moon truthfully. I had missed her, so much. I hadn't really had much girl time recently, so it was nice to catch up like this.

"So, which do you like better?" I asked her out of the two options laid out on the bed. "I've been wearing the white top a lot."

Moon looked at the two tops and back at me to ask a question. "Well, why does it matter? You're just gonna get all sweaty."

She wasn't wrong. Karate in the summer really does make you sweat, but I still cared how I looked. I looked down and chuckled, trying to stop Moon from figuring out why.

I should've known it was no use. "Wait," Moon began,"do you have a crush?"

"I-I don't have a crush." I shook my head as if it was the most preposterous thing I'd ever heard when she had really hit the dart on the bullseye.

Moon didn't believe me one bit. "Is it Robby?"

I didn't reply. It was Robby. We had spent so much time together, but nothing had happened. He was great. He's so funny, kind and hardworking it's hard not to swoon. And he has abs.

I walked over to the door and closed it. Moon took that as a 'yes'. "Oh, my, god! How long have you guys been..."

"We haven't." I quickly informed her. She looked at me as she knew there was more,"We almost."

"Does Miguel know?" Moon asked. My face fell slightly, the mention of my ex hurting my heart.

"There's nothing to know." I shrugged. "It's crazy. After last year, I got back into karate to get away from all the drama."