• 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 •

𝑽𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:Whilst the sensei's were off going whatever stuff they were doing, Sam had basically summoned a couple of people to the dojo to go more into depth about what happened at the party neither Demetri nor I attended

𝑽𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
Whilst the sensei's were off going whatever stuff they were doing, Sam had basically summoned a couple of people to the dojo to go more into depth about what happened at the party neither Demetri nor I attended.

I couldn't go because I am under-underage. Most of them are, but in their eyes I'm a baby who shouldn't be near alcohol, so Demetri invited Anthony and I over to play video games. I didn't play that much, I just enjoyed the banter and tried to get a sense of what was happening in the game.

It was a fun night with fun people, but in comparison to the hangouts and sleepovers that Kenny and I used to have, it wasn't even close. I however have been actively keeping my thoughts off Kenny as Moon advised me as 'thinking about negatively attracts negativity'.

Just to take extra precautions, Moon was kind enough to give me an amethyst bracelet for protection.

"W-w-wait. Okay, so Sensei Targaryen paid off the ref at the All-Valley and framed Kreese for a crime he didn't commit? Never let me miss a house party again." Demetri begs Eli.

Miguel agreed with how crazy this all was. "We need to tell the sensei's." He thought out loud.

"What are they gonna do? We all saw what happened to my dad when he confronted Silver. I don't want him getting hurt again." Sam replies, scared of endangering her father.

I place a hand on her shoulder briefly as to offer some sort of comfort. The last four days alone have been really hard on her, I could tell. Finding out her friend was using her for info, having to fight said friend two days later, seeing her ex-boyfriend make out with some random chick and then finding out everything she had come to terms with had been a lie? Rough.

"If this ref and Stingray are on Silver's payroll, they'll never admit to anything." Demetri realistically states, deflating everybody's sense of hope.

It was only when the hero stepped out of the shadows that a plan began to formulate. "I'm not so sure about that. I know he's in Cobra Kai and I'm in Eagle Fang, but Stingray's still my friend. He wouldn't lie to me. At least, I hope he wouldn't." Bert wishfully thinks.

"Think you can get him to talk?" Eli asks, Bert nodding in return as a smile starts to grow on my face.

Sam keeps her gaze strong on Bert, obviously very tense and serious about taking Cobra Kai down. "Find out where he lives." She orders.

Bert nods his head and Eli and Demetri, the computer nerds, follow after him. Not wanting to be left alone with Miguel and Sam, I follow them. I knew things would be tense between the two as Sam walked in on a make-out sesh between Miguel and this other chick. From observing everything from this relationships in this dojo and Cobra Kai, I know that relationships are extremely complicated.