• 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 •

𝑫𝒂𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒉'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽: My hands made tight fists as I tried to breathe deeply

𝑫𝒂𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒉'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
My hands made tight fists as I tried to breathe deeply. Fuck that. I grabbed my gi, towel, water bottle and everything else I would need for karate and chucked it in my bag with more aggression than the objects deserved.

I had a massive blowout fight with my Dad. He was hanging shit on me for a fight we had 2 weeks ago and I don't doubt this one will be brought up in another 2 weeks time.

He's never been one to forgive and forget, my father likes to go his own way. His own way being 'I'm gonna act like a baby about a fight and hang onto it till my dying breath.'

I trudged out the door, breathily furiously through my nostrils. I couldn't wait for class, I needed to kick someone or something. Preferably someone.

The bell dinged per usual as I stepped into the dojo and was met with some new faces, including the two boys I had a small conversation with. I gave them a courtesy smile and walked to go get changed.

I washed my face with some cold water to make myself feel that little bit better, but it didn't nt do too much. I breathed shakily once more, my anger making me ill. I walked out of the change room to be met with Aisha, Eli and Bert in a line, staring at the two boys in deep thought.

"What do you think," Eli asked as he waved his finger away from his lip and his 'in thought' pose,"Shithead 1 and Shithead 2?"

The two boys looked down, slightly nervous and intimidated by the blue-haired boy. Mostly bark, kind of bite.

"I was thinking more Mary-Kate and Asshat." Aisha chimes in, making me chuckle slightly. I think Aisha was still partly mad at me for what I said to Sam, but I know she's my best friend and understands my point of view.

"Well, I'm Chris-" the dark-skinned boy began before he was cut off by a suddenly loud Eli.

"Did I say you could speak?!" I won't lie, I jumped a bit at the outburst.

Miguel then comes around from behind Chris and tried to calm the boys down." Guys, they're just messing with you." Miguel then shakes Chris's hand and gives him a big smile. Eli then breaks his Hawk character for a smile and Aisha and Bert drop the resting bitch face look.

Chris thanks Miguel, but then Miguel said," besides, everyone knows your names are Assdace and Douchebag." He walked away with a sly, cheeky smirk. We broke out into a soft laughter, but the other boy called dibs on Assface. That'll stick.

The bell then chimes as an old, scary woman walks through the door with a brown duffel bag. He stopped to look around the place and then began walking over to us. He stopped in front of 3 new members and they froze, scared shitless. He muttered a "Jesus Christ" and I scoffed in humour at this.

The man probably heard me and looked over to me. His eyes were piercing me, but I'm no coward so I walked up to him.

"Hello, sir. Can I help you?" I asked with respect and kindness in my tone. He looked at me and either smiled or grimaced, I genuinely couldn't tell.