• 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 •

𝑽𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:My heart dropped as I saw Sam kick Dahliah's knee

𝑽𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
My heart dropped as I saw Sam kick Dahliah's knee. I wanted to rush to her and break Sam Larusso's nose, but I knew that she wouldn't want that.

She has this whole hero-complex where she refuses to be weak in front of me. I knew she wouldn't want to see me when she was at her lowest, so I decided to check up on someone else.

I looked around for a while before slamming into person I was looking for.

"Oh shit, sorry Kenny." I apologised as I had basically rammed into him as he came out of the boy's change room.

Kenny looked tense, but some of that tension left his body as he realised it was just me. "It's all good." He replies.

"You did good against Robby. Seriously, I didn't know you were that fast." I said to try to lighten the load of loosing to his mentor.

The corners of Kenny's mouth tipped upwards into a small smile. "Thanks, Via. You did good too, Tory's tough to beat." He assured.

"Is your nose okay? I'll gladly snap it into place if you wan-" I offered joking, making a motion to grab his nose with my thumb and pointer finger.

Kenny's eyes widened as he immediately whacked my hand away. "I'm good, go ruin someone else's face." He said laughing.

I laughed too, before my eyes noticed a boy dashing out of the locker room, clutching his ribs. It wasn't hard to tell by the thick, black curls that it was Anthony Larusso.

My smile faded slowly as I look to Kenny. Pride with a twinge of anger was what his eyes told me. I knew right then that Kenny was the causing of the limping Larusso boy.

"I finally taught him a lesson." Kenny tells me smiling as he cracks his knuckles. "Lucky Robby pulled me off him or things would've been a lot worse for him."

I nodded my head. "I'm glad you got your revenge." I said, not mad at him at all.

Anthony had been bullying him relentlessly all year for no apparent reason. He had a beating coming for him for a long time and Kenny had every right to give it to him.

Kenny chuckled darkly. "It's far from over, just you wait until next year." He says.

The way he said that scared me. He got his revenge, Anthony payed for what he did, both from the school and just now from Kenny. Would he really carry this on to next year?

"Kenny, yo-" I try to say, maybe to convince him that he doesn't need to go for blood on this one and leave it be.

But Kenny cuts me of. "-We should get back to our teams. If Robby and Tory win the All-Valley, we're watching Suicide Squad for our next movie night." He bet.