• 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐈𝐈 •

"Sam! Saaam! Ready or not hear I come!" 5-year-old Dahliah called out

"Sam! Saaam! Ready or not hear I come!" 5-year-old Dahliah called out. She had been searching for a number of minutes and still hadn't found the girl.

Sam was hiding under a blanket, chuckling with her hand covering her mouth. She was very hot under the blanket which provided little oxygen.

Dahliah heard her chuckles and snuck up very quietly. She then stabbed the Larusso girl with two fingers to the ribs, making her squeal in surprise.

Dahliah was laughing hysterically, clutching her stomach. Sam was upset, but then melted into laughter. Her hair was all over her face and her cheeks were red hot.

The laughter became one-sided and then stopped as Dahliah looked around to see no Sam. She furrowed her little eyebrows in confusion and looked at the ground.

Shards of glass lay there, some bloodied others not. Dahliah shook her head, shaking away any and all memory of the glass.

She clenched her eyes as tightly shut as they would go and wished to be far away from that glass.

~

8-year-old Dahliah sniffed as she cried on the way to the sick bay. She had been playing soccer in PE and had twisted her ankle.

A young boy called Demetri was sent down with her as he sat out the whole time. He had a gentle hand wrapped around her waist as she had one around his shoulders.

She limped the whole way there, Demetri supporting her weight without a complaint. Dahliah was extremely embarrassed to be crying infront of someone at school, but Demetri was kind and didn't make a fuss.

He helped the girl sit on the edge of the bed in the sick bay and took a seat next to her. Dahliah wiped her tears and thanked the boy.

Demetri blushed at the gratitude and bowed his head. "Uh-no worries. Anytime-not saying I want you to get injured-just in case you happen to be in an injured state I would gladly-well not gladl-"

Dahliah laughed, cutting off the boy. "Its fine, I get it." She told him with a smile.

Demetri returned one which morphed into a horrified expression. "Are you okay?" He asked in a panicked tone, his eyes glued to her leg.

Dahliah furrowed her eyebrows and looked down. She saw a shard of glass sticking in her knee. No blood, it was just there.

Nonetheless, she panicked and squinted her eyes shut.

~