• 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 •

𝑫𝒂𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒉'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽Demetri stretched out his neck to prepare to serve the ball

𝑫𝒂𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒉'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽
Demetri stretched out his neck to prepare to serve the ball. When he finally did, it pathetically was sent into the middle of the net. I tried to cover my laughter with my hand as Demetri looked utterly confused as to what he was doing wrong.

Eli looked at him disappointingly and I could tell his patience was wearing thin. This has been the first time in a while they had hung out without having a massive argument or Eli having a sour, bitchy attitude.

It was Moon and Demetri vs Eli and I and we were demolishing them. Moon and I had gotten along pretty well today, though it got a bit awkward when she brung up Sam.

"Mulligan, send it back." Demetri said in full confidence. At this I burst out into laughter.

"There's no mulligans in volleyball." Eli states, deadpanning Demetri's request. I wheezed out 'mulligan' as I tried to compose myself.

Demetri just scoffed and replies sassily,"Says you. Water break."

Eli was looking mad pissed, so I went over to him.

"Don't get too upset, you know Demetri has never been athletic...ever. Besides, it's all for fun." I said, patting his bare shoulder.

"Yeah well maybe he'd be more athletic if he wasn't such a pussy and joined Cobra Kai."

Before I could berate him on how he was talking about his binary brother, two pretty girls walked over to Demetri as he was wiping his face with a Cobra Kai towel.

"Cobra Kai? You guys won the karate tournament, right?" The brunette in the orange singlet asked with interest.

Demetri froze, probably not used to the attention of women. "Um...the All-Valley? The Rumble in Reseda?" Demetri rhetorically asked as he slung the towel cockily over his shoulder,"Yes, uh. We uh, we certainly did."

Eli squinted his eyes as Demetri's bullshit and I just looked at the blonde. She's hot.

"Cool. We're gonna go for a swim, but maybe play with you later?" The brunette asked kindly. The blonde gave me a dirty look as I gave her a smile, so I glared right back at her. Hot looks, burnt kindness.

Demetri propped his arm on the pole holding up the volleyball net as he not-so-smoothly replied,"Pffft...most def! Uh, that means most definitely."

I pursed my lips as I held a laugh in, but the brunette must've found it cute as she simply giggled at his antics. They both walked up as Moon and I approached Demetri.

"Look at you player!" Moon says with a laugh.

"You're all grown up. Little Dimi all grown up into a heartbreaker. How the years speed by." I say in a fake shaky voice, one hand on my chest and the other wiping imaginary tears.

Demetri stands that little bit taller as he looks at the girl walking away. He was gaining confidence he has always lacked and I couldn't be prouder.

"Hey Dahl, wanna grab a smoothie? There's an organic vegan smoothie truck just over there." Moon asks as she puts her heart sunglasses on.