• 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 •

𝑻𝒐𝒓𝒚'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:Once the warm-up beeps stopped, I started hitting the machine

𝑻𝒐𝒓𝒚'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
Once the warm-up beeps stopped, I started hitting the machine.

This machine allowed to hit, punch, kick, knee and overall hurt it. I could feel the others staring at me as I continued to hit the machine, but I ignored it.

I didn't stop. Again and again and again I hit the structure, attempting to drown out all of my thoughts and frustrations.

I thought of Robby and how he left behind Cobra Kai first chance he got. It was smart, but it just left me even more isolated and scared.

He was reasonable. Whenever I'd go too far or get too angry, he'd let me know about it. With him gone, I don't know how I'm gonna stop myself from loosing who I've become.

And Dahliah.

I hit the machine even harder as I thought about my girl. I love her more than anything in this world, but she's been so different.

She's been to the gym every single day for hours and I haven't suspected a thing. She has gotten visibly stronger and I trust her, so the thought of her cheating never crossed my mind.

I have however been suspicious of a connection to Cobra Kai.

Dahliah's change in attitude, morals and perspective from an empathetic, bigger picture kind of person to an angry, close-minded individual doesn't happen from lifting weights.

Once I thought of it, I'd notice how her curiosity on how our sessions ran, what we were learning and strangely, what Sensei Silver had to say, spiked up significantly.

All of that is nothing short of the very repetitive cycle of Cobra Kai manipulation. I don't think she's been in Cobra Kai, but I do think she's been in touch with someone from Cobra Kai that has gotten into her head.

I can't even really talk to Dahliah anymore because half of the time, I just don't hear the girl I love.

The good half is when we're laughing and just doing stuff together, but the other half is just her spitting angry nonsense. We've had several fights about the waterpark and what she said to her 'old friends' and no matter what I say to her, she's convinced they haven't changed and are nothing but weights holding her back.

I want to talk to her, but I'm so scared that if she gets angry enough, our whole relationship will crumble.

"There he is!" I hear Silver announce and my head immediately whips around, my mind hallucinating for a split second that it's Robby.

Instead, Stingray stands there, shocking me and everyone in this dojo.

"The man himself." Silver continues on. "An example of everything that Cobra Kai stands for. Loyalty. Discipline. Inner strength."