• 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 •

𝑫𝒂𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒉'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:My brain must be in White Rabbit mode as all I can think about is 'I'm late! I'm late! I'm late!'

𝑫𝒂𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒉'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
My brain must be in White Rabbit mode as all I can think about is 'I'm late! I'm late! I'm late!'

I didn't sleep well at all since I was up late replaying the 'moment' I had with Tory over and over.

If I had just kissed her, I could at least remember that, now all I have is endless spirals of 'what if's'.

I slept in and am currently 10 minutes late to class. Johnny will tell me that champions never sleep in even though he's had more hangovers than most college kids. Daniel will probably just sigh and tell me to hurry up.

I parked my car and jumped out, grabbing my gym bag but there was another car. A nice, shiny black car.

Not a second later, two men walk out of the dojo and come face to face with me. I recognised one man as John Kreese, but I had never seen the other man before.

Kreese sighed then smiled his creepy smile when he saw me. "Miss James. It's been a while." He comments.

I was very shocked, but the last thing I needed to do was piss off two grown men. "Uh, yeah. It has been." I say, unsure of how this conversation was going.

"How's, uh, things at this dojo?" He asks me, now trying to lure me back into Cobra Kai.

I shrugged. "Great, getting prepared for the All-Valley, same as you." I say.

Kreese chuckles. "We were just popping by. This is Terry Silver, we're co-Sensei's at Cobra Kai." He introduced the tall man next to him who was staring me down the whole conversation.

Terry reached his hand out. "Pleasure to meet you, Dahliah. Correct me if I'm wrong, but how's Donna?" He asked.

I was confused. Kreese rocks up with this stranger who now knows who I am and who my mother is?

Terry must've realised my shock. "Donna James. How is she? We go way back." He asked again.

I struggled for words at that point. "Uh-um, yeah she's good." I briefly said, wondering why I had never heard of a Terry Silver.

"Is she still with Micheal? He's always been...quite the character." He comments, bringing up my dad and inevitably a lot of hate on my end.

"No, he's a piece of shit." I blurt out before I could stop it.

Terry laughs. "Took the words right out of my mouth. Well, we best get going. If you ever change your mind about this...pathetic excuse of a dojo and want to come back to Cobra Kai, the door is always open." He says with a smile.

They got in the car and I walked into training, racking my brain for any mention of him throughout my life.

Blank.

I walked in and saw the two Sensei's looking at where the two men just left, so straight at me.

"Why was Kreese and Terry Silver just here? What did they want?" I asked as I walked up to the Sensei's.