• 𝐰𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 •

𝑫𝒂𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒉'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:With the dojo split, we were left sore

𝑫𝒂𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒉'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
With the dojo split, we were left sore. Everybody knew we were stronger together, but they're is nothing we can do.

Whilst I sat there stretching as I pondered over all the possible solutions, Sam was beating the shit out of the punching bag.

It was weird to not talk to Via before training. She's like my little sister and I have to admit I'm missing her already.

My lil Chucky.

We were cut off from our warm up as Mr Larusso emerges. "Hey, everyone, gather round. I have news."

Everybody perked up at the sound of that, especially as Mr Larusso had an envelope in hand.

"The All-Valley committee just announced big changes for the tournament." He says.

Sam was concerned. "What kind of changes?" She asked.

"Well, see for yourself. It's a whole new ball game." He says, handing Sam the paper.

I peer over her shoulder as Demetri reads some aloud. "They're introducing skills competition?" He asks.

"Yep." Mr Larusso answered as he awaited our responses.

"Kata, board breaking, weapons display?" Demetri reads out loud, blown away by the additions.

I liked the sound of that. "We get to use weapons? Cool!" I say, mentally browsing through the weapons I could use.

Sam then shocks me and everybody else when she reads the biggest change of them all. "And there's gonna be a seperate girls division. So that means..." she trails off.

"There'll be two All-Valley champs." Mr Larusso confirms.

Chris then brought up another point I hadn't thought of. "What does that mean for the bet with Cobra Kai?" He asks.

"There's a Grand Champion trophy for whichever dojo wins the most points." Mr Larusso explains.

"All I know is that the girls' division is min-ours. Ours." Sam says, stopping to look at me.

There it was again, just like at the drive in. Like she was thinking something about me that she didn't wanna share.

I smiled and nodded nonetheless. I looked over to Demetri who was looking uneasy.

"That just leaves the skills and the boys. I'm counting on you guys." He says, leaving the boys looking shocked and confused.

"Who, us?" Chris asks for confirmation, in disbelief at Mr Larusso's faith in them.

Demetri couldn't agree more. "Yeah, we're a bunch of Rudy's. Sure, we're good for the occasional inspirational moment, but we're not exactly centre mat material." He says.

They were completely right. I can't really see anyone here scoring 3 points over Robby Keene.

"We were better off with Miguel and Hawk." Chris sighs.