• 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 •

𝑻𝒐𝒓𝒚'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:Walking into the jail visiting room is never welcoming, but once my eyes set on Kreese, my nerves cease just the tiniest

𝑻𝒐𝒓𝒚'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
Walking into the jail visiting room is never welcoming, but once my eyes set on Kreese, my nerves cease just the tiniest.

"Kreese, your granddaughters' here." The guard announces, leaving us to stand by the walls and watch everyone like a hawk.

I stand at the table which Kreese sits opposite to and awkwardly greet him in a sweet tone that I would never speak in. "Hi, Grandpa." I say.

"Hi, granddaughter." Kreese replies calmy as he slightly smiles at the light humour of our fake familial bond.

I take that as a sign to sit down, to I slide my hands onto the table and take a seat at the metal table. My hands play with each other as I sit my elbows on the table, ready to talk business.

"How'd our little sting plan out?" Kreese asked, hoping for some good news.

I sigh as my hands shrugged outwards. "Not the way we hoped. Sensei Silver didn't even bat an eye! He's just been focused on expanding the dojos." I exclaim quietly and disappointedly.

"That's unfortunate." Kreese replies, but I can't meet his eyes as guilt flows through every vein and artery in my body.

Mr Larusso got hurt badly because of me, because of what I had done. He didn't deserve it and I know that the Larusso family doesn't need anymore trouble from me.

"Is there something else?" Kreese asked inquisitively, leaning forward to pry an answer from my unresponsive state.

I shake my head in shame and then begin to tell Kreese what has happened. "Yeah. Mr Larusso got really hurt, because of us." I confess, leaning forward to stop our conversation reaching others' ears.

Unfazed, Kreese takes a breath in. "Well, that's one enemy gone. When I get out of here, I'll take care of the other." He responds, talking about Johnny.

My eyes look at him, widened with disbelief and shock at his lack of empathy. "You don't care about what happened to Mr Larusso?" I bewilderedly ask.

"He was a means to an end." Kreese replied, making my temper flare up at his poor choice of words.

"Is that what I am?" I snap back, waiting for another shocking sentiment to come out of him.

Kreese immediately shakes his head. "Of course not! You and I are the only ones who can trust each other!" He whispers exasperatedly.

I nod my head, understanding that truth and cooling myself down. My eyes then droop down in sadness as I remember that the plan wasn't over, and I still needed to torture myself in that hellhole.