• 𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 •

𝑫𝒂𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒉'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:It'd been a week since Tory had joined Cobra Kai

𝑫𝒂𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒉'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
It'd been a week since Tory had joined Cobra Kai. We hung out basically everyday and became close in a short period of time. She's truly amazing and there's no use denying my feelings for her.

When I told Aisha, I was surprised that her microphone didn't break from her loud scream. She was a massive shipper of what she called Dalhry or Torliah. She couldn't decide on an official ship name.

Right now, Sensei Lawrence and Sensei Kreese were doing a demonstration. We were seated, cross-legged around the mat as we watched the two Sensei's hash it out.

Sensei Kreese there a kick to which Sensei Lawrence caught and grabbed the front of his gi and Sensei Kreese cling to his forearm.

"You're a little rusty, Sensei." Sensei Lawrence said as the two stared at each other. They pushed away from each other and got into their fighters stance again. Sensei Lawrence blocked Sensei Kreese's right hand and went to grab his left. As he tried to pull it downwards, Sensei Kreese used his right hand to put him in a headlock.

"Ok, pay attention," Sensei Lawrence began,"He's got my neck, I've got his elbow. If I try to break out..."

"I dig in and I put him to sleep." Sensei Kreese as he lightly demonstrated.

"If I go for his ribs..." Sensei said, providing another alternate for their unfortunate predicament.

"He completely exposed his chest." Sensei Kreese explained, throwing a knee in the direction of his chest to demonstrate.

"Two difficult choices. What do you do?" Sensei Lawrence asked, flipping the teaching to us.

Nobody answered. Both options were bad.

In the silence, Sensei Lawrence used his legs to take down Sensei Kreese and they both fell to the ground.

"You damn the consequences and you power forward." Sensei Lawrence said as he stood up.

Sensei Kreese stood up as well and added to Sensei Lawrence's teachings,"You may get hurt, but nobody wins by doing nothing."

"You make a choice. You make a move. You go all in." Sensei Lawrence concluded.

This lesson was inspiring for a lot of people, me included. Go all in. I decided that I should ask Tory out.

Have we known each other long? No. But what's the worst that could happen? A date isn't a relationship so if it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out. But if it does than I'll be the luckiest girl in the world.

I was gonna go all in.

~

We were in a restaurant after training just to catch up. Moon, Aisha, Tory and I were seated at a table as we talked about whatever. I sat next to Aisha as Moon sat opposite me with Tory next to her.