• 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭...𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭? •

𝑽𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:I dug my face into my arms as my body shook with laughter and embarrassment

𝑽𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
I dug my face into my arms as my body shook with laughter and embarrassment. Kenny's laughter was uncontrollable as my face remained a red tint.

I was sure that his fingers would slip from his hold on the swing he was seated in, but he managed to stay strong. For now.

"Piss off, Kenneth." I warned, trying to say it seriously, but my giggles gave it away.

Kenny was gasping for air as he got his next words out. "Ple...please get...tested!" He wheezed, holding his sore ribs as he laughed his ass off.

"I'm not dyslexic!" I insisted, still laughing as Kenny tried his best not to.

He looked at me with wide, disapproving eyes. "Yes you are! It's not like, a bad thing, but you 100% are." He countered.

I crossed my arms over my chest and leaned back in my chair and waited for him to go on. "How would you know?" I question.

He gives me a look, obviously gesturing to what happened today. In science, I was answering a question related to bacteria and tried to explain it is a type of organism.

I said orgasm.

"Anyone could've said that! The words are too similar!" I protest, still embarrassed.

Kenny laughed again. "Yeah, what about your text messages?" He asked.

I racked my brain to try and articulate what the fuck he was talking about. "What?" I asked, giving up on my memory.

Kenny didn't answer and instead whipped his phone out and began to read some of my text messages.

"Yesterday, you said, and I quote; I think I was Mr Schue at Wallmart." Kenny said with his eyebrows raised.

I scoffed. "You know what I meant." I replied, rolling my eyes.

"And what about that time when you thought you passed with 94%, but it was actually 64%?" He asked, knowing he was right.

I gaped at that. "That is totally normal! They look so alike!" I exclaimed.

"I'm honestly surprised you can do karate with that brain of yours. Dyslexic and stubborn." Kenny teased.

I smacked his arm as he laughed. "Fuck off, I can kick your head off your shoulders. It's not really a flex though, you're not that high of a target." I shrug, making fun of his heigh.

"Have you seen my brother? I'll be towering over your tiny ass in no time." Kenny warned.

Though I knew that was true and it wouldn't be long until Kenny overtakes me significantly, I remained true to the stubborn part of me.

"You wish. If I have undiagnosed dyslexia, then you have undiagnosed dwarfism." I smirk, obviously getting on his nerves.

It was then Kenny's turn to whack me as I cowered, using the swing to try and get me as far away from him whilst I remained seated.