• 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 •

𝑫𝒂𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒉'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:Training wasn't anything crazy, just a lot of revision and light sparring to revamp any muscle memory that hadn't been used

𝑫𝒂𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒉'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
Training wasn't anything crazy, just a lot of revision and light sparring to revamp any muscle memory that hadn't been used. By the others obviously, I've been training my ass off for months.

I felt stares on me, everybody else has obviously kept in touch whilst I've been as dissociated as I could possibly be. This has been fine as I have no interest in being a part of this for longer than I need to, but for the plan to work I really need to seem to be a part of the team, as pathetic as it is.

The eyes I felt on me the most was undeniably Hawk's. He would be one of the hardest to convince since I had turned on him the most. His haze fluctuated on me, trying to read my expressions which was harder as I had made it a point to neither glare nor smile at him.

I had made small talk with Sam and that got the most looks of all. After the All Valley, I don't think that many people expected me to ever come here again if the opportunity presented itself, nonetheless chatting up Samantha Larusso.

When it came time to spar, I immediately noticed how much my fighting instincts have changed. I was put on the defence when I trained at Miyagi-Do and on the aggressive when I was at Johnny's Cobra Kai many moons ago. Now, I had to resist the urge to charge forward and knock Sam's teeth out of her head.

My style had changed so much that at times, I accidentally used skills that Silver had taught me. The sparring was light, and I let Sam win to show that I wasn't a threat or an essential asset so I could go under the radar easily. However, I turned around to see the Asian man that Sam told me had been living with them by the name of Chozen staring into my soul.

He was freaking me out as I felt put under a microscope every time I looked at him. Or rather, he looked at me.

By the end of class, I had talked to Sam and Via very briefly and earned a 'hi' from Demetri and Miguel. Not too successful for me to convince everyone I'm on their side, but Sam was a direct link to Daniel so at least I had a link to information.

"Dahliah, could we have a minute?" Mr Larusso asks me just as I've turned heel to go home, standing beside Johhny and Chozen, which I find peculiar since he really doesn't have anything to do with me.

Panic sets in for a moment as I prepare for an interrogation, a confrontation and maybe a public beheading. I however immediately brush away those unrealistic thoughts and focus on acting like myself from four and a half months ago.

"Yeah sure. What's up?" I ask, shrugging my shoulders as I walk bag over with my gym bag slung over my shoulder.

Daniel and Johnny both share a look as to decide who is speaking first on whatever matter they've decided to bother me with. Johnny nods his head as he opens his mouth to speak.

"We just wanted to apologise to you. For everything that happened." He speaks, obviously uncomfortable with both his past behaviour and this apologetic confrontation.