• 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 •

𝑻𝒐𝒓𝒚'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:I walked into the dojo to hear Kyler yelling something out

𝑻𝒐𝒓𝒚'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
I walked into the dojo to hear Kyler yelling something out. I can't breathe in the dojo without hearing Kyler's loud voice bounce off the walls.

"Guys, THE LIMO IS COMING AT 6! SO DON'T BE LATE, OR ELSE WE'RE LEAVING! 'Cause my date and I, we on a mission." He loudly announced, rubbing his hands whilst smirking at the last part.

Piper didn't seem to be buying it. "Oh my God, I bet she doesn't even exist." I hear her say as I unpack my bag at the other end of the dojo.

Robby comes out from behind me. "Hey." He says.

"Hey." I reply to him as I continue to ruffle around my bag.

I would never boost his ego and say it out loud, but Robby is my best friend. We both challenge each other by working hard, but we also laugh and talk together.

"You're, uh...You're gonna go?" He asks me, approaching the subject wearily.

I wondered for a moment how he hadn't heard about my perfectly planned out and executed promposal, but I just remembered he doesn't go to school.

"Uh, yeah actually. I asked Dahliah and...she said yes." I told him shyly, a smile gracing my lips as I reminisce about it.

Robby gapes at me. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?!" He almost shrieked like a gossip-starving schoolgirl.

I laughed at his reaction, and before I could tease him about how he'd fit in with a cliche girl clique, class starts.

"Everybody, fall in!" Sensei Kreese yells out, walking to the front with Sensei Silver following him.

"Todays lesson is about balance. Not the way Miyagi-Do teaches it. You're gonna learn how to get inside the heads of your opponents and throw them off balance. Pair up." He instructs.

Robby and I pair up without a second thought and face each other in our fighters stance. I strike first, Robby parrying it effortlessly.

This was a usual warm up drill, and one where Robby and I would talk the most.

"So, how'd you do it?" Robby asks me, fully indulged in my promposal.

I rolled my eyes at his eagerness, but answered nonetheless. "I got the marching band to play Can't Take My Eyes Off You and hold up signs at a football game. Boom, prom date." I shortly recounted.

Robby paused for a moment before his eyes lit up like the lightbulb had in his brain. "From 10 Things I Hate About You? Aw, such a romantic, Nichols." He teased.