• 𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 •

𝑯𝒂𝒘𝒌'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:I walked around the minimart, looking for a certain brand of protein bars

𝑯𝒂𝒘𝒌'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
I walked around the minimart, looking for a certain brand of protein bars. I couldn't see any and keep looking. The door chimed as something walked into the store. I paid no mind to it before that person grabbed my forearm.

I was about to beat the shit out of whoever came over to mess with me, but didn't when I saw who had grabbed me. Dahliah.

She dragged me roughly out of the store and into the open. I looked at her and she was angry. Really angry.

"Look, if this is about that pussy Demetri then I-" I began, rolling my eyes.

"Pussy? Are you fucking kidding me? This is Demetri we're talking about!" Dahliah said in compete disbelief.

"Yeah no shit. He deserved that. Sam and Robby too. They're the enemy." I explained, not trying to get into an argument with Dahliah. She is Cobra Kai and my friend, but she was still soft.

Dahliah took a deep breath. "You know how much I hate Sam and I could probably give less of a shit about what Robby Keene is up to. But Demetri? You two have been friends for years! If you're going to let a karate rivalry get in the way of that, then you need a fucking reality check."

I was pissed off. How can she stand there and defend that pussy? "I think you need that reality check Dahliah. The Valley has changed. You are either Cobra Kai or Miyagi-Do. He picked his side, I picked mine. The larger problem was that he disrespected Cobra Kai-"

"In a Yelp review!" Dahliah shouted, cutting me off. She then rubbed her forehead. "I don't know what the fuck has gotten into you but you better fix it. Everyone is happy that you found your confidence and passion, but nobody is liking his cocky bully you're turning into. Not me, not Demetri, nor Moon. See you in class, Hawk." She finished.

Dahliah always called me Eli. I always tried correcting her, but she insisted it didn't suit me. I was initially offended that she didn't see me as badass, but she then told me that she saw Hawk as this intimidating brute who probably hurt others and I was badass with a heart. So, I was fine with her calling me Eli. She had never called me Hawk, until now.

I frowned as I thought about it. Dahliah said I was turning into a bully, but in reality I'm just not taking anyones shit. Especially, Demetri's. If she sees it that way then so be it, but Eli was long gone and Hawk didn't regret shit.

𝑫𝒂𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒉'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
I was exhausted. Sensei Lawrence was making us do continuous burpees and wouldn't let us stop until someone fessed up. When that person reveals themselves, I was gonna knee their jaw for what they did to Miyagi-Do's dojo and for making me suffer the wrath of burpees.

Sensei Lawrence was enjoying torturing the person or people who destroyed Miyagi-Do. However, I doubt he had much empathy for the rest of us however.

"This all could be over in an instant." Sensei Lawrence taunted, the thought of stopping the burpees seeming like pure heaven. I grunted along with other cobras as we pushed through to do more burpees.