• 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞, 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧 •

𝑫𝒂𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒉'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:

𝑫𝒂𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒉'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:

pigeon rabies:
DAHLEAH JEAMSNDN
BRO
ANSWET
DAHALIH DAUSEE JARSMEES

me:
😨😨
my god moskowitz, auto correct is your friend, not your enemy
WHAT!?

pigeon rabies:
MR LARUSSO CLOSED DOWN MIYAGI-DO!!

me:
..?
well duh?

I rolled my eyes at the text message. Part of me had suspected that Mr Larusso's stubbornness would've made him keep Miyagi-Do open, but he values honour too much to go against the deal.

All the agitation and tension in my body dissolved completely as I felt Tory's warm arms wrap around my mid section and her head rested on my shoulder.

I smiled and turned my head so I could kiss Tory's temple tenderly. My thumbs grazed over her hands as I melted into my girlfriends touch.

She let me stay the night when I rocked up after my fight with the cubicle wall. I haven't told her about the fight I had with my mum and the whole situation with Silver and I didn't want to.

If I tell her about it, it just becomes so much more real. Besides, I'm not too sure what emotions will come up if I talk about it.

"Good morning, baby." I mumbled as I soaked up the moment of love and goodness.

Tory smiled and pressed a kiss to my neck. "Mornin', pretty girl." She smirked, attacking my neck with kisses.

I giggled before she released me from her loving hold. I put my phone on the kitchen counter where I was seated as Tory walked to the other, going to make breakfast.

"Miyagi-Do is shut down, I don't doubt Eagle Fang is the same." I told Tory, admiring her figure as she poured cereal into four bowls.

Tory nodded, but her mood dropped a bit when I mentioned it. She had been acting a bit weird with anything karate-related, but I brushed it off.

What I was most surprised by was that she didn't immediately dash back to Cobra Kai. In fact, she hasn't gone once.

"What are you gonna do?" Tory asked me, her eyes not meeting mine entirely.

I shrugged at the question. "I don't know, depends." I say shortly.

Tory nodded and checked her phone for the billionth time. She had a hair appointment in a short 15 minutes, curtesy of us sleeping in.