• 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐈𝐕 •

𝑫𝒂𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒉'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:I sat at the counter of my kitchen of my kitchen, scrolling through my camera roll

𝑫𝒂𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒉'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
I sat at the counter of my kitchen of my kitchen, scrolling through my camera roll.

I smiled sadly at the selfies and official photos of last years tournament. We all cheered around Miguel as he held up the trophy, carrying Cobra Kai to the finish line.

I didn't sleep last night as I kept replaying Silvers words in my head over and over again, like an old record that keeps skipping to the same part.

I felt so much anger within me as well as an overwhelming sense of sadness. I didn't really know how to deal with it, so I just looked at my smiling face from a year ago.

All I really knew was that I was sick of being treated like shit.

I thought of who to talk to about this. I had cancelled my therapy sessions the day I made up with Eli because I just felt like I had achieved my goals there.

Now, I needed someone to give me an idea of what to do.

I love Tory, but she'd probably just tell me to kick their ass, Eli won't really have a clue as he is horrible at advice giving, Via is practically a baby and Moon is on a 3-day nature retreat with no service.

The sound of a key unlocking the door brought me out of my thoughts as I realised my mum is home.

I stayed seated on the kitchen bench and smiled as Mum walked in, leave her luggage in the doorway and walk over to me, engulfing me in a hug.

I hugged her back and tried to regulate my breathing as she crushed me in her petite yet strong arms.

"How was the tournament, Dolly? Please tell me you're not hurt." Mum said, warning me with her deadly pointer finger.

I chuckled nervously. "I made it to the semi-finals, so that's good. Mykneegottakenout but it was so much fun! How was your trip?" I say  optimistically and quickly to hopefully avoid the lecture.

"WHAT?!" My mother yelled, gaping in anger as I revealed I had gotten injured. Again.

"It's not that bad. Just a week on crutches or something like that." I shrug.

Mum shakes her head in disbelief and turns around to pour herself a glass of water. "I told you that you need to be careful, Dolly!" She scolded with pursed lips.

I rolled my eyes at her protectiveness. "It wasn't even my fault." I mumbled lowly as anger bubbled within me.

Mum shook her head in annoyance which reminded me of a question I had to ask her.

"Hey Mum, you know your old friend Terry Silver, right? So he-" I start but was stopped mid-sentence as she dropped the glass she had in her hand.

I flinched, my hand flying to my mouth as the shattering sound of the glass echoed off the walls.