• 𝐬𝐨 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐯𝐞 •

𝑻𝒐𝒓𝒚'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:There's something so satisfying about a puzzle piece clicking into place

𝑻𝒐𝒓𝒚'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
There's something so satisfying about a puzzle piece clicking into place. Especially the border of the puzzle, because once you have the border figured out, you can work your way into the middle. With all the lies that have been going around, I haven't been able to figure out that last piece of the border, so it was like I was jumbling random shapes together.

However, walking into Cobra Kai and seeing Dahliah and Silver bow to each other was that final piece of the border.

I didn't know how long, why, or for what purpose they were working together for, but I knew that Dahliah's secret was that she was backstabbing her dojo for the sake of mine. Just as I had done with Kreese. But I confessed.

My jaw clenched in anger as I thought of the look on her face as she kept her secret locked within the walls of her heart and sealed behind her deceptive lips. Then again, I should've known she was lying when she told me she was done with Cobra Kai; nobody is ever really done with Cobra Kai.

Turning their heads at the sound of my footsteps, Silver whispers something to Dahliah as she smiles softly, her eyes not leaving mine for a moment. She nods and Silver walks off to discuss with Sensei Kim.

Dahliah walks over to me with a smile, and I find myself frozen in place. I can't act upset at the fact she's here because that could possibly raise suspicion with Silver, but then again I have no idea with what Dahliah has told him. I still feel so trapped within these walls and stupid for being so blinded by love.

"I'm sorry I had to lie to you for so long, Tory. But we needed to make sure nobody could interfere." She smiled with suspicion laced into her tone as she knows I'm not loyal to this dojo.

I say nothing. No words can come out. I just want to leave. I want my girl back. I hate this.

Dahliah tilts her head and reaches to lightly caress my arm and with a hushed tone, her sweet voice comfortingly manipulates me. "I know you have your doubts, but I'm here now. Cobra Kai is what the world needs, and you are what Cobra Kai needs." She assures.

I want to curl into the earth and stay there forever. I don't know how things got so confusing and so unbelievably difficult to navigate. I know why Dahliah is here; she wants to take out all of her anger onto Johnny, Daniel and Sam. She's been manipulated to believe that hurting them is going to bring her happiness, the same thing I was promised. She deserves better than what she got from them, and she deserves better than to be used for her emotions like this.

But I deserve better than to get lied to.

With a sad gaze on the once strong-willed girl who dumped my ass when I was acting like a vengeful asshole, I turned around and walked up to Devon who had just walked in with five other students.