• 𝐢 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 •

𝑫𝒂𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒉'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:I was still pretty down in the dumps after what happened at the roller rink

𝑫𝒂𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒉'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
I was still pretty down in the dumps after what happened at the roller rink. I was angry at Tory for what she had said, but I still missed her.

I pushed away those feelings as I picked out an outfit. Moon was throwing a party as a goodbye to the summer holidays and I needed to look nice.

I wore a black crop top with brown baggy pants and my black converse. It was simple, not too extravagant. I checked my phone and headed off to Moons house.

My parents have made an effort to make conversation recently and we're actually fine with me going to this party and taking their car. I was surprised, but grateful that they'd let me grow up.

Things were kind of tense at home however, like there was an elephant in the room that neither of them wanted to discuss. Mum looked at me sadly all the time and Dad always analysed me. It was really weird.

I walked in and was met with hip-hip music and the others cobras hanging out. I looked around for Tory and then stopped myself; we weren't cool.

"Hey Dahliah! Glad you could make it!" Moon told me, wrapping me into a hug. I smiled and embraced her all the same.

"Of course, wouldn't miss it." I told her with a smile.

"Okay, don't be mad but I have been hiding something from you." She told me, looking down.

I furrowed my eyebrows, confused. "What?" I was panicking, scared that we'd have another falling out after what she'd say. Maybe she was backstabbing me again?

"Well, I have a girlfriend. I didn't want to tell you before things were confirmed and especially after what I did to you when you were outed I just-" Moon was rambling on and on so I just gave her a massive, bone-crushing hug.

"Are you kidding me? I'm so happy for you! What's her name?" I asked her, very happy that she'd found someone special.

Moon sighed in relief and blushed slightly. "Her name's Piper. She's pretty great, very athletic."

"How did you know you were, y'know." I asked her out if genuine curiosity.

She chuckled and blushed. "Yeah, I figured out I was bi a few weeks ago, but I guess it all started when we kissed at my party nearly 2 years ago. I doubt you remember, but that was the 'moment' I guess."

I looked at her, slightly shocked. "Oh trust me, I remember. I'm glad you figured yourself out Moona Loona."

I smiled even more and she then shooed me off as she welcomed more guests. I went over to my darling Aisha to annoy her. "Annoying a friend and socialising with them are 2 entirely different things" says who?

"Hey Aisha Boo. What's up?" I asked her, pouring myself a cup of the punch. I'm usually not one to go overboard with drinking so I decided to limit myself to 2 cups.