• 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐞 •

𝑫𝒂𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒉'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:Sam had figured out a meeting spot most accessible to everyone, that being the Reseda apartment complex where both Robby and Miguel live

𝑫𝒂𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒉'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
Sam had figured out a meeting spot most accessible to everyone, that being the Reseda apartment complex where both Robby and Miguel live. I wrapped up Tory's hand, as much as she insisted she could do it herself, and we started the short walk.

As the cool night air hit me in the face, I felt the hand of Tory slip smoothly into mine. I know that this is going to be hard for her and she knows this is going to be hard for me. I offer her a comforting smile as I interlace my hands with her non-injured one as she smiles back at me.

"So, uh, what's the emergency? Why'd you have me bring all my gear?" Demetri's voice can be heard from fifty metres away.

Miguel's deep voice is heard next. "You guys know as much as we do. Sam told us to meet here." He explained with the little information that he had.

"At least she's talking to you. I can't get a response from-" Robby begins before Eli sees us and announces us in surprise.

"-Tory?" Eli asks confusedly, more so the fact that Tory is peacefully walking beside Sam than my presence.

Miguel looked equally as surprised but tried not to make a big deal out of it. "What, uh...what's up? Hi." He awkwardly.

Robby's eyes flicked down to Tory's hand with concern, much like mine did. "What happened to your hand?" He asks anxiously.

Tory was quick on her feet with a lie as her hand tensed around mine. "Uh, training accident. I'm okay." She comforts her concerned friend.

"We think we have a way to prove that it was Silver who assaulted Stingray." Sam states, breaking away the conversation from casual to business.

Tory nods. "If the attack happened at the old dojo, it would've been after Silver installed security cameras." She adds.

"So maybe it's all on tape." Miguel trails off from Tory.

Robby was the one to give us the first negative. "No, but that place was all cleaned out." He glumly reminds us.

"That might not matter. I mean, the systems that we sell at Tech Town all save the footage to a central server. When Silver moved he probably took the system with him." Demetri, our nerdy hero, adds.

Tory nods her head in agreement. "I think he did. There is a server in his office at the flagship dojo." She confirms and I feel ashamed that I knew that too.

"If we access it, we can find that footage. We could even post that Stingray clip to their YouTube channel." Eli smirks at the idea of taking Cobra Kai down.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 {𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘣𝘳𝘢 𝘬𝘢𝘪} 🎉