Chapter Four- Ryan

"What are you two doing?!" I could not believe what I was looking at. This was insane and I felt like I was about to have a heart attack. They looked at me like I was a person who should be living in a crazy house. Why were they looking at me like I was crazy? I should be looking at them like that, no I was looking at them like that. "Since when are you two together like that?"

"Remember when we were at Ryan's party?" Jake asked me.

"Yeah I recall that night." I said a little sarcastically. That was one of the most fun parties I had ever been to. Everybody who was there was having the time of their lives. I would never forget that night even though it happened only four months ago. That just brought back a very vivid memory.

Ryan was at the party that night. He looked so beautiful. He was wearing a tight red button down shirt with really dark ripped skinny jeans. He also had on a nice pair of red and white Jordans. He looked absolutley stunning. We had never talked then. That night he spilled soda all over me. That was the first time he talked to me and I heard his voice.

At Ryans Party

Zoey and Jake picked me up. Jake had went to Zoeys to get her first since her house was first on the way to mine. I had no idea how I was supposed to dress for this party. I had never been to a party before. I didn't have a lot of friends so I had nobody to ever invite me to a party. Ryan had decided to invite Jake to the party since they used to be friends, Jake used to play football with Ryan. I decided to wear light ripped skinny jeans with a bright metallic blue T-shirt and blue boat shoes that matched my shirt. I thought I looked pretty good.

Jake got to my house and I got into the car. He had an old Honda Civic his Mom had gotten him for his sixteenth birhday. It wasn't a piece of junk but it also was't that pleasing to the eye. But we're sixteen we don't really need brand new Cadillacs. We got to Ryan's house and it was spectacular. It was an old Victorian home that looked like it had been there for centuries. The lawn was perfect with amazing trimmed hedges and there were two brick pillars that read the name 'Hamburg' on them. The lawn was green and there was a circular driveway with a fountain in the middle. I would have loved to live there.

We enetered the house and the music almost blasted out your eardrums. But the music was pretty good. Some stuff I wouldn't have picked but the rest was good. There were red cups everywhere and chips all over the nice chestnut wood floors. The entrance was very grand with the ceiling about twenty feet high. I went and let Zoey and Jake socialize with the people they knew.

I decided to take a seat on the couch and just listen to the music. I got some fruit punch and it was real. You could tell that the fruit punch was definitely real fruit and had been fresh squeezed for this occasion. While I was sitting down watching people try to dance someone spilled soda all over me. I was so ebarrassed. I looked up and realized it was Ryan who had spilled it. "I'm so sorry. I can't believe I just did that."

"Everyone trips sometimes it happens." I said trying to disregard it. I got up to go to the bathroom or look for it so I could clean the mess up.

"Here follow me." Ryan instructed as I was getting up. I decided to follow him. What was he going to do kill me? We went upstairs and it was so much quieter and I felt like I could actually think. He opened a door that led to another hallway. We went down that hallway and into a room that looked like it was probably his room. "Sit down there." He said and pointed to his bed I was guessing. He went to the bathroom in his room and got some towels.

"It really isn't that big of a deal that you spilled soda on me. Worse things happen to me every day."

"This is the least I could do. What was I going to do just let you walk around with wet pants? What if a girl had come up to you and seen that?"