Chapter Twenty Six- Realizations

I dedicate this Chapter to Austin because if I didn't talk to him this chapter would have been way different. Thanks :)

"Is that Ron?" My Mom asked in shock just as I was.

"Umm, yeah, I.. think.. so." I said trying to sort my thoughts out. I didn't know what I was thinking. I didn't know what I wanted to do. I didn't know if I wanted to go say hi to him or just completely avoid him. He hadn't seen me there and I don't know if he would even be looking for me. I looked around for someone with a sign to be picking him up but I didn't see anyone. "His parents didn't get off of the plane with him and nobody has a sign to pick him up."

"Do you think we should, like, invite him over?"

I thought about it because I had no idea what we should do. I wanted to catch up with him but at the same time I felt that my feelings would just be completely, are completely changed. All I wanted was to be with Ron again. I didn't care about Chris anymore as bad as it sounds. He was an extremely nice guy and everything but it Ron was my original guy. We didn't spend too much time together but in the time that we did I fell for him so hard. "I guess we could do that. I don't see how it could be a bad thing."

"Well you can do the honors." My Mom said. It was so like her to make me do that. I started to walk over and said hello to my dad and hugged him. He hugged me for a couple of seconds and I could see that Ron had stopped right in his tracks to look at me. He looked probably just as I did when I saw him.

When my Dad released me I was still staring at Ron both of us keeping our eye contact. Every feeling I felt with him came right back. It was as if he had never left. I could see out of the corner of my eye my Dad looking to see Ron. Ron looked away to look at my Dad and then I snapped out of my gaze. My Dad said hey as if he was seeing Ron on the side of the road like he had never left, then he walked away.

Ron was wearing a blue Adidas sweater with white sweatpants and blue Nike frees. He was one of those guys who could look so sexy in a simple household outfit like that. He started walking towards me and he started walking towards me and I started walking towards him. When we met both of our arms went out and we hugged. We hugged one of those hugs that makes you feel warm. One of those hugs that makes you never want to let go.

While I was hugging him I noticed that he had lost weight. That's when I remembered the accident. I didn't want to let go but I had to and called it time. "I missed you so much." We both said in sync. He had tears in his eyes and it made me start to have tears in my eyes.

"My Mom said I could invite you over. I saw that there was nobody hear... Would you like to come with us?"

"Yeah, that would be wonderful." He started walking and I realized he didn't lose too much weight. But he had lost enough where he was at that point he had to gain more in order to be able to have nice toned abs again. His brown eyes were sparkling so bright. We started walking together toward to my parents. "Hey Mrs.Alvarez how have you been?"

"I've been wonderful. How have you been? It seems as if those doctors have done wonders for you." We all started walking to baggage claim as they were having their little conversation.

"They thought that there was a lot more wrong with me than there actually was. On my way to California my body fixed itself and right before the surgery it turned out that I didn't have to get surgery anymore and that within a few days I would be my normal self."

"Well that's an absolute miracle. I am very happy that you have decided to return."

"It was never my choice to go anyways, so I had to come back." We got to baggage claim and waited on the slidy thing to push all of the bags out. It took like ten minutes for the bags to actually start showing up and then another five minutes to see Ron's and my Dads. We got the bags and walked to the car. When we got to the car Ron and I sat in the back and nobody talked. It was such an awkward silence and nobody talked for a good half hour.