Chapter Six- Mansion

On the way to Ryan's house I was just so captured in the scenery along the road we took. He had decided to take the scenic route instead of the highway. I was really happy that he did because it gave me more time to think. I felt like I could feel more instead of just seeing tons of other lifeless cars driving down the road.

When we got to his house I was once again taken aback by how lovely the house looks. It honestly looked magnificent. I had never seen it at the time of day only at night of the night of the party. The house was all brick from top to bottom. The driveway was made of cobblestone.

I got out of the car and was amazed by the opulence of his house. I couldn't believe how huge the door was. It was made of the finest wood you may have ever seen in your life. It looked like it was hand crafted and then when I walked inside the chandelier that I had not noticed last time I was in the house. The chandelier was made of diamonds that looked to be hand carved. The living room looked like it was a dance hall and that you just wanted to host a party. I now understood why so many parties were hosted here. From the couch to the curtains I was in awe. "Your house is absolutely amazing. Everything is so extravagant and perfect."

"Thanks. I kind of get that a lot living here. The place can get really lonely sometimes. Sometimes I wished that I lived in a small cottage on the side of a lake instead of this huge gigantic house. Being the only kid that leaves here you get bored. That's why I have my secret room upstairs that is perfect. I'll race you to it you track star."

He started to run up the stairs and I started to run after him. I tried to take in as much of the house as I could because after today I probably wouldn't be back. I don't know why he had even decided to invite me anyways. But I definitely wasn't going to complain. He got to a door and stood in front of it. "Welcome to my own little mansion."

He opened the doors and it was like an entire gym in one room. The room had every game you could think of. There was ski ball, mini basketball arcade games, race car driver arcades, a popcorn station, an ice cream station a mini movie theater with a movie screen and red movie chairs that looked like could morph to bean bag chairs. I walked in after Ryan and had discovered the entire floor was like a trampoline. I started to jump and it was so much fun. He jumped with me and the he pushed me to the ground. On the way down I took his legs in mine and he fell down right on top of me. His breath breathing on my face. His eyes were looking at mine and his biceps were right on top of me.

He got up and walked over to the popcorn station. He got popcorn for himself and started eating. "So how do you like the room?"

"Honestly this is like my dream room. I could live in here forever." He smiled like he was happy that he could have thought of this idea to bring me here. He seemed happy that he could make me smile when an hour ago I was in tears. "So what do you want to do?" I asked not knowing where to begin.

"Well you can play me in some basketball."

"I'm up for the challenge." I was absolutely horrible at basketball. But this was an arcade game I had to beat Ryan. Ten games later and I had only won one game. He was amazing at this game. But then again this was his room and he had probably practiced this. I was sweating because I was so horrible the ball would bounce against the back of the game thingy and then it would go throughout the room. So I would have to bounce through the room to go get the ball the bounce back. "Wow I am horrible at this game."

Yeah it's alright. you made it to states in track and placed first. You can never be good at everything. Are you hot?"

"Yeah I'm sweating."

"Want to go swimming? I have a heated pool outside so it should be like the perfect temperature to go swimming in." I couldn't pass up an opportunity to see Ryan shirtless. Like what kind of gay guy would I be to not see the abs of the star football played?