Chapter Twelve- Movie

It had been a couple of weeks since Ron had gone. I had decided as soon as he left the only thing for me to do was to get over him since I wouldn't be seeing him again. It was really upsetting but it was reality.

I just really hoped that he got better really quick. I wanted him to be able to come back, and I knew that if he got better then he would come back but I didn't know if his parents would let him.

I was at school in US History, probably the hardest class in the world. I had no reason to know the amendments and all of these legal battles in the world. But I guess whoever created high school decided we needed to know.

My teacher Mrs. Jules was a short boring woman. She always wore her hair in a bun and her clothes were horrible. I asked her if I could make her over and she said she didn't need to be made offer. I begged to differ. She always wore black sneakers, black pants, and a white button down shirt. She was horrible.

"Everyone will be working in groups for this project. Groups of two, no more, no less." there goes me working alone. "The project is for you to make amendments for a constitution for a made up country. I want to know what you would have everyone abide by. It will be due in a week and it needs to have ten amendments."

It sounded like it would be a pretty fun project. I just sat in my seat waiting for someone who also had no friends come up to me to do this project with me but everyone seemed to have a partner. Someone tapped me on the shoulder and I turned around to see Ryan. "Hey partner!" he said.

He looked pretty good. He had on a tight blue long sleeved T-shirt from Hollister that had white specs in it, medium dark blue jeans, and white converse. I could tell that he had recently had a haircut because the edges of his hair were clean cut. It was Friday and on Fridays I wore sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I always bummed it on Fridays, so I felt kind of under dressed. When I was around Ryan I liked to try to dress well but too late now.

I was surprised that he didn't have a partner. He was like the most popular guy and he always worked with this guy Kyle in our class. They were like friends in class but didn't talk out of class. "Why don't you have a partner?"

"I told everyone no so that you wouldn't have to work alone. Being a good person makes me feel better. I like to help the unfortunate." He said and it made me smile. I hadn't smiled in such a long time.

"Well the unfortunate fortunately accepts your help." We both laughed and got into a conversation.

"So how have you been? You've been skulking around school."

"I'm doing better than I was. Zoey and Jake have been trying to make me feel better."

"Oh, you've been avoiding me so I didn't know what I did."

"I just wasn't in the best of moods to talk to people other than Zoey and Jake."

"Even at track I couldn't keep up with you to try to talk to you. You run way too fast."

"And you're supposed to be the pro quarter back. What a shame. How have you been?"

"Well I broke up with Emma."

"Oh why?" I asked pretty concerned. It didn't seem to me that he would break up with someone who he made out with.

"She wasn't who she seemed to be. When I saw her true colors it wasn't what I thought they would be."

"Oh well I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I broke up with her and high school is about experiencing new things. I experienced a relationship with her and it didn't work. I guess I just got a little more of the high school experience."