Chapter Twenty Nine- Finally

Ryan brought me home without telling me anything about the date he was planning. He said to just be ready the next day at eight. It was seven now and I got up early so I could get ready and actually look good. As soon as I had gotten home last night I called Ashley and told her everything about what had happened between Ryan and I. She was amazed and overjoyed that we were sorta together now. She told me to text her after the date to tell her what happened with everything.

I picked out my outfit for the day which would be salmon chino shorts, with my deep blue and green tank top and my blue Nike's. I thought that it was a really cute outfit. My Mom had brought home her clippers from her salon and gave me an edge up so that I would look nice and sharp. I got into the shower and washed my entire body with my Hollister bod wash and shampoo. I wanted to smell great and look great. I put gel in my hair and styled it to look absolutely perfect. I then brushed my teeth and put on my face cream.

I went into my room and put on my favorite vanilla bean lotion from Bath and Body works. I got dressed and then I went downstairs to eat breakfast. My parents weren't up yet but I knew they wouldn't be. I went into the fridge and took out the hard boiled eggs I had made the night before. I peeled off the shells then opened them to take out the yellow parts inside. Those were my least favorite parts of he entire thing. I sprinkled a little bit of salt and I had my breakfast. I went upstairs to mouthwash and get the egg taste out of my mouth. I was ready at seven fifty so Ryan would be here soon. I left a note telling my parents I didn't know where I was going and that I had no idea what time I'd be home but I'd periodically text them.

I sat on my couch and went through tumblr on my phone trying to pass time. Ryan beeped and I realized I forgot to put on cologne. I ran up to my room put on cologne and then walked outside to his car. "Hey!" I said nonchalantly.

"Hey, you look good. Oh and you smell wonderful too." Thank Jesus for Hollister.

"Why thank you very much. You also look great but I know that I smell better than you." I said with a smirk. "So are you going to tell me where we are going yet?"

"Nope and you won't know until we get there. It's a pretty long drive so get comfortable."

"Are you going to take me somewhere to kill me. Somewhere nobody will ever find my body, not even the people on NCIS?"

"If you keep asking questions I will. I went to Dunkin and bought some donuts for the ride. I don't know which kind you like so I bought one of each."

"Thanks, and my favorite are Boston creme just for future reference if we have a future." I said laughing. I reached for the donuts in the back and got the Boston creme one. I changed the radio station because whatever it was he was listening to was horrible. "How am I going to date someone with a horrible taste in music?"

"You are not allowed to call Lana horrible." He said very defensively.

"Lana is just as bad as Justin Bieber. At least that's my opinion of her from the songs I've heard by her."

"I can't believe you just compared her to Justin Bieber. I'm going to have to educate you on Lana." And that he definitely did. He blue-toothed his phone into his car and started playing his favorite songs by Lana Del Rey. By the last song he played by her I couldn't get enough. Her voice was perfect and it made you feel nostalgic about things that had never even happened to you. My favorite song he played was 'Young and Beautiful'. I had always loved the song but I never knew who sang it or what it was called. It was in The Great Gatsby with Leonardo DiCaprio (my all time favorite movie) and I now could say I had a love for Lana.

By the time Lana class was over we had already been driving for an hour. I had an idea of where we were going but I didn't say anything. I didn' want to ruin the surprise. "Can we stop at the next gas station for some gum?"