Chapter Twenty Seven- Chosen

It made me feel a lot better that Ron and I could be just friends. I needed more friends and this helped out my problem with not knowing how to feel about everyone. I knew that Ron and I would be great friends because we were already great friends at one point. "So what are you going to do about the two guys that like you?"

"That is a very good question. I don't know what I'm going to do. The kiss I had with Chris was weird because I didn't feel anything."

"Well you felt something, he isn't a ghost. You just didn't feel a spark. You may feel one later on in the relationship if you decide to keep the relationship going, but you may also not feel anything."

"Do you think that i should just stay single for a little while until I figure out how I feel about Chris and Ryan?"

"I think that is a good decision. Now lets talk about Ryan. Have you ever felt anything towards him?"

"I actually did. But I kept everything locked in like a vault inside of me. I didn't want to think about him that way because I thought that he was straight. I don't know if all of those feelings will ever come back because of what happened between him and I."

"But if you liked him enough those feelings may come back."

"You know what Ryan looks like right?"

"Who doesn't know what he looks like. Every girl used to drool over him as did I."

"Yeah I did too until we became friends. That's when I stopped thinking of him as like a celebrity. That's when I started seeing him as a normal person. I went over his house like two times and we we would talk and watch movies. We cuddled once and let me just tell you how amazing of a cuddler he is."

"Can I just tell you how jealous I am and how much of an idiot I think you are. You just told me that you cuddled with the guy but you still thought he was straight. I swear you have like no common sense."

"Well yeah, I don't know. I guess I just couldn't think that someone like him, the most popular guy in school was gay. That just doesn't ever happen. We also went swimming and his abs are absolutely perfect. His entire body is absolutely perfect. I never knew that anyone could be as attractive as him."

"I'm one hundred percent jealous of you now. You said that Ryan is still trying to become your friend because you said you'll never date him right? I feel like there's a possibility that he is in love with you. He may be in love with you and since he knows he will never be able to date you he's alright with just being friends." I thought about what he said and it made sense. It made sense that because he knew he would never be able to date me he still wanted to be my friend.

"But if he's in love with me I have no idea what I am going to do. What if I'm in love with him too? I still like the guy after he beat me up and I went blind from it. That has to be saying something right?"

"I think so."

"If I'm still in love with him I'm going to have to play hard to get. And that is not going to be easy."

"It seems to me like you've made your decision on who you like more." I think Ron was right. I think that I was going to have to choose Ryan even after all he had done to me. "So you were talking about Ryan's cousin before. Who is she?"

"She is kind of like a nobody but she's an incredible somebody. She's really nice and everything. Her wardrobe definitely needs help and everything though."

"Maybe you can help her with that then."

"I probably will, but first I need to get my problems sorted out. I'm tired can we go to sleep now?"