Chapter Thirteen- Meet

"That was such a good movie." Ryan almost whispered. He must have felt me move a little because he asked "Are you awake?" I woke up and noticed I was on his chest. I got a big smile on my face happy that he had let me fall asleep.

"Yeah, I'm up. That's how I want to live my life when I get older. I want to travel the world, experience it and try everything it has to offer."

"Yeah I do too. Either with someone I've known for a long time, or the person I marry, I want it to happen."

"I'm still really cold." I said and turned to look at him since the first time I had woken up. I saw this sparkle in his eyes I had never seen before. It made you notice them more because it made the green specks in his blue eyes brighter and lighter.

"Well do you want to go upstairs? We can go make some food or something."

"Yeah I guess so. What time is it?" He looked at his watch. "I really like your watch." It was a really nice watch with a brown strap and a gold circular timepiece. I loved it.

"Thanks, it was my Great Grandfather's. And it is nine o'clock." I got upset that it was so late already.

"I'm going to have to go home I don't think we're gonna be able to make food tonight. Remember we have a meet tomorrow and I need a good nights sleep." He smiled at me and I was confused. I thought he would have been upset I had to go. "Why are you smiling?"

"Because when you like something you give it your all. You do the uttermost you can to make sure it has the best outcome possible and I love that about you. You commit yourself to things and try to do your best at everything."

"Well yeah. I feel that if I'm going to do something I should do it right the first time." I got up off of his chest and off of the big bed. I put my shoes on and Ryan got up and did the same.

"Well I'll go start the car." He left me and I was just in the game room all alone. I just observed everything. The game room consisted of pretty much one color which was green, which made me guess green was his favorite color. I also realized it was completely quiet in the room. There was no outside noise at all. Then all of a sudden I heard yelling.

I exited the game room to go see what was happening.

"...bring someone here! You know you're supposed to ask us first!"

"You haven't been home in three weeks! I have no reason to ask you for permission for anything!"

"Well next time you better tell us or no friends over for a month."

Ryan looked my way and I assumed I wasn't supposed to hear what was going on. I decided to just walk past him and go outside to the car. When I got in the car and just put on my seat belt. I didn't know what to really say to his parents so I decided to just say nothing.

Ryan walked over and he got in the car too. He put on his seat belt and started driving out of the huge long driveway. "Sorry about that. That was one of the times my parents actually decided to act like parents."

"Its fine. All family's have arguments sometimes. They always seem to get through them though."

"Yeah I guess so." Ryan turned on the radio and we just listened to music the rest of the way to my house. He didn't ask for directions so I assumed he had a good memory since he knew where to go. When we got to my house we both just sat there for a few minutes. "I wanted to go to Florida to see my sister during spring break. She works at a big fashion company and I don't get to see her often. Most of the friends I have aren't really my friends. So since you're like the most real friend I have do you want to come with me?" I was really excited to be going to Florida with Ryan. I felt like we would have so much fun.