Chapter Nine- School

The next morning I woke up and felt like a million bucks. Last night was fantastic and sparks were flying the entire night. I was so happy about everything that occurred. I checked my phone since that was the first thing I did every day. I had two unread messages. One was from Zoey and she asked me how everything was going with Ron and how the date last night went. I told her that it was great and everything was pretty much perfect.

The other message was from Ryan. I guess that when he took my phone he put his phone number in it. It was also asking about Ron and if I ever figured out what was happening that day at school. I told him that him and I resolved everything and I found out that his ex was kissing him and he was caught off guard.

I went downstairs and decided to make myself a smoothie I saw online. It was a simple strawberry banana smoothie. I just put some ice, a banana, and a couple strawberries in my blender to get a good start to the day. It tasted delicious and I just felt like I had more energy. It was definitely better than having a bowl of cereal. It was a holiday so there wasn't any school today. I decided it was a good day to relax and watch Americas Next Top Model.

I never used to watch that show until one day it was on and there was a marathon. So I started watching it and i became hooked. I couldn't stop, it was just so great. The next season was on and I was rooting for the awkward reserved girl. She was different than everyone else. She didn't care about what the rest of the girls in the house thought of her. She didn't care that they were talking behind her back, she just wanted to try to be the best she could be. I found that really inspiring. Since all of the episodes were old whenever there were marathons it was that entire season being played I could watch it all.

I got another text from Ryan and he said that he was happy that I could be happy now and I didn't have to be upset. I told him thanks for helping me out that day and thanks for caring. I was really happy because I was pretty sure that I had just made a new friend. It didn't matter to me that he was filthy rich, or that he had friends that always bullied me. What mattered was that it seemed to me that he cared about how I felt.

Zoey had also texted me back but all she said was cool, classic Zoey. I finished the season and the girl I was rooting for won. I got a huge smile on my face and was just so happy. Tomorrow was the first day of track and I was so out of shape. I had decided to play my Just Dance Xbox game so that I could work up a sweat. I decided to play the nonstop version. I was dancing for an hour and a hlf and didn't get tired but I was definitely sweating. I decided to do yoga after as a nice cool down after zumba to stretch and feel loose.

The lady on my yoga videos was really weird. Her facial expressions were really awkward and she kept saying 'Let the Earth take away all of your innermost hurt feelings.' or 'Feel the Earth in your toes and let the Earth replace the negative with the positive energy.' But honestly in the end I felt like a completely new and revived person. I had no idea how yoga worked but however it did it needed to keep working the same way.

When I was done I made another smoothie because the first one was so good. I was so tired and since I woke up at two in the afternoon it was alright for me to go to sleep. I went to bed with so much excitement for the next day.

Waking up I was dead tired. I had no energy and I did not want to move or get out of my wonderful beautiful bed. It was so warm and soft. It wanted me to stay in it because it was conformed to my shape as if it was meant for me and only me. I didn't have to go to school. one day wouldn't kill me. Those were all of my thoughts until I realized that track started today.

After I realized that started track today I got out of bed so fast and went right into the shower. I decided to wear a heavy gray and white knitted sweater, ripped light wash jeans, and my gray levy high tops. I had gotten a hair cut the night before. my mom woke me up and decided I needed one.