Chapter Seven- Fixed

"James you need to stop sobbing like this. It isn't going to get you anywhere. Maybe it'll make you feel better but in the end you are just killing a lot of trees with all of the tissues you're using." Zoey told me.

"I...can't...stop. I thought that he liked me. I thought I meant something to him." I said in between sobs and then I started bawling. I wasn't much of a crier. So when I cried like this it was pretty serious.

"James come on you can't keep up the crying man. Maybe it was just something that you misinterpreted. I doubt he's cheating on you since he took you and asked you to go on a date with him. He wouldn't go kissing some guy that he broke up with after he went on a date with you and said he had an amazing time. Maybe Jon was regretting what he did to cause Ron to break up with him so he wanted to see if he could try to get Ron back by trying to spark something." Jake said.

"Jon could have caught Ron by surprise. Ron wouldn't ever do that to you in my opinion. If he did do that to you then we will kill him next time we see him." Zoey added and I chuckled to myself lightly.

"James I want you to go to Ron's house and ask him to go to IHop with you tomorrow. I want you to go right now because the longer you wait the more time you're wasting."

"But Jake. I don't want to see him. What if he tells me that he still has feelings for Jon? I don't know what I would do, or if I could even handle it."

"He doesn't have feelings for Jon. Just go now." Then he threw me my keys and I and I got in my car. I really hope that Ron wasn't going to tell me that he still likes Jon. I got in and started telling myself that it was going to be alright. I had to stay positive. Especially in a situation like this.

When I arrived at his house I couldn't decide if I really wanted to go in or not. This was either going to be a great or a horrible thing. I got the courage and finally got up to go and knock on the door. Hopefully nobody would answer. I walked up his front porch and knocked which was probably the most terrifying thing I think I have ever done. A middle aged woman opened the door and I didn't know who she was but I was guessing that it was his mom. She was in a nice made pony tail with some sweats and a T-shirt.

"Hi can I help you?" She asked very politely.

"Are you Ron's mom?" She nodded her head so I followed up saying "Could I please talk to Ron. It's about this thing we are doing for school." I lied but it sounded pretty believable.

"Sure. Would you like to come in?" I nodded and she moved out of the door way and I walked in. "Ron come downstairs you have some company." She left the room and I started looking around their house. It was nice and I saw that it branched out to three rooms. I think they were the living room, dining room, and then the other room I thought was the kitchen. There were also stairs straight ahead, and the ceiling was really high so it made it seem like the room was a lot bigger than it actually was. It was a pretty nice house.

"James? I wasn't expecting you to be here." Ron said surprised.

"Yeah, I just came to ask you what happened yesterday. I was really upset when I saw you kissing Jon." I said hoping my eyes weren't bloodshot anymore from all the crying.

"I didn't kiss Jon. I actually got caught by surprise. I didn't want to kiss him. Trust me I've been there done that. I don't want him anymore. He's in my past. You are the one for me. I truly believe that. I broke up with him and I believe that your exes should stay your exes. You should never go back to them. When you walked away I was devastated. I didn't want you to be angry at me. I wanted us to always be friends. I want us to actually be more than friends soon."

My entire mood too a three sixty when he finished saying what he was saying. He actually wanted to be more than friends. "I wish that you could have told me. I thought that you still had feelings for him. I thought that you might want him back. You don't even understand how happy I am that I just heard that coming from you. Zoey and Jake told me that he probably caught you by surprise, and now I know that they were right. I like you a lot. I like you so much that I was heartbroken when I saw you kissing him."