Chapter Ten- Devestation

I was really upset about what had happened. It continued to replay in my mind over and over. How he was holding her and how she was holding him. But I didn't really have the right to be angry at him. If he wanted to kiss someone who was I to get mad at him.

I sat on the bus and I just couldn't stop thinking about what happened. I felt bad for just leaving Ryan like that but in the moment it seemed like the only thing to do. I wanted to text him and tell him sorry but he beat me to it. 'Why did you leave?' he asked.

'I didn't really want to intrude on you making out with that girl.' I replied. I didn't really know what to say or how to say it. I just sat there waiting for another message from him until it came.

'Oh, well I didn't mean to try to make you feel awkward. That was my girlfriend Emma. She had her first practice for softball and snuck up on me and kissed me by surprise.' Well now I felt like an idiot. Why didn't I know that the most popular guy in the school had a girlfriend? I should have known considering everyone else probably did.

'I didn't know you had a girlfriend. Well I'm sorry. I guess we can just hang out another time?' I tried to ask. I really hoped he would forgive me for just ditching him for no reason.

I knew Emma. Emma was the other star athlete of our school. She wasn't the most popular girl though but she was definitely beautiful. She had the most beautiful smile and she was perfectly fit and had nice curves. I could definitely see her and Ryan together. They would fit well. I used to be friends with her but we drifted apart because that's what happened in high school. People drifted apart and you were forced to make new friends.

'Yeah we can hang out another time no problem. I would love to. Just let me know when.' He had said when he texted me back. Okay now I had nothing to worry about. Everything was going to be alright.

'Okay I will. Cya.' I said to end the conversation. I put my headphones on and started listening to music as I always did. Music was the thing that kept me sane when I felt I was going insane. It was the thing that helped me cope with how I was feeling or made me feel better. Some days I would keep my headphones in and listen to it all day.

When I arrived home I made myself a peanut butter and nutella sandwich as soon as I walked in the door. Peanut butter and Nutella sandwiches were delicious. Ever since one of my old friends Darra told me to try it I was instantly addicted. It was just so good and it went with just about everything.

I was surprised that neither of my parents were home. Usually one of them were home when I was. I decided to go and take a shower since it was already six o clock. I went to my room and got my pajamas. I was wearing sweatpants and a T-shirt since it was still a little cold outside, so my house wasn't hot enough to wear shorts.

I went to my living room and decided to watch TV before going to bed. I looked through my recorded movies trying to decide on what to watch. I saw that I had recorded 'Burlesque' with Christina Aguilera about two months ago. It was one of my favorite movies, but I had a lot of favorites.

I was in the middle of the movie when Christina starts to sing (which was the best part) when my phone started ringing. Ron was calling me and usually he didn't call so I was a little nervous to talk on the phone. When I answered it was really loud. I could hear first res-ponder vehicles and people asking if others were okay. I was nervous that he had been in an accident until I realized he was probably playing a video game.

I assumed that he had butt dialed me by accident and didn't realize it so I just hung up. I continued to watch my movie and when it was over I went to my room to go to sleep. I got in my beautiful bed and pulled up the covers all the way to my face. It was so warm and nice and then I drifted off to a nice, deep, sleep.