2

The Demon of the Hidden Leaf

Description: Kuragari the original lower rank 5 before Rui fails to take down a Demon Slayer and instead of dying he finds himself in a world for of Shinboi

Description: Kuragari the original lower rank 5 before Rui fails to take down a Demon Slayer and instead of dying he finds himself in a world for of Shinboi. When he ever return back to his world or will he be stuck in a world with strange ninja?

Preview:

In the Hidden Leaf Village..

A man wearing a red and white snake shaped ANBU mask was bowed in front of the Thrid Hokage.

"Viper you arrived," The Thrid Hokage said.

"Yes what have you summon me for sir?" Viper asked keeping his head bowed and on his knee.

"There been a report of strange mystrious aura suddenly appeared in Shadow village a village located near the border of the Land of fire. There also been a report of people missing mostly children," He reported.

"I see," Viper replied.

"Viper I want you to go and investigate the situation and capture the culprit."

"I will take care of the situation Lord Hokage."

"One last thing the report says it happens mostly at night."

"A nighttime kidnapping makes sense less people on guard, but appearing out of nowhere is odd."

"Viper dismissed!"

Viper then disappeared in a cloud of smoke from the Hokage sight.