119(request)

This was requested by Jessie_brother22!

Fandom: Naruto

Shipping: Hanzo x ? (He didn't give me anyone yet)

Character Information:

Name: Hanzo Uchiha

Ability: Charka,Sensory,Sharingan

Charka- Life engery made up of both Spiritual and Physical energies. When combined with certain hand signs,it can create special effects known as justu; some are offensive, some defensive. They charka naturea are Fire,Water, Wind,Earth, and lighting. Hanzo has Fire,Lighting, and wind.

Sensory- Hanzo can sense charka within a radius of dozen kilometers and hone his foucs on one charka signature.

Sharingan- The kekkei genaki of the Uchiha clan that Ppears selectively among it members.

Summary:  Hanzo Uchiha a prodigy child  is the sole child of the second youngest sibling of Madara Uchiha and However his father is an mystery to everyone including himself. After the Uchiha Massacre him and youngest  child of the clan head family are the only survivors. However instead of revenge Hanzo determined to become the next Sannin and believe to be the prodigy that born in once an generation. Though what happens when Hanzo begins to discover things about himself he never knew? Read to find out.

Cover: Not started

Satus: Making Bio in Google docs