47

Title: Prideland's High

Fandom: Lion Gaurd and Loin King

Shipping: Shadow x Vitani

Character Information:

Name: Shadow Lunar

Abilities: Empathy, Dark Evolution

Abilities description:

Empathy- Shadow, ever since he was young. He could sense others' emotions by simply looking at a person's eyes. He could feel what they were feeling.

Dark Evolution- Shadow can transform into a powerful and more sinister form. He developed this power when he was ten and wandering around his father's research facility when his twisted assistant experimented on him, giving him this power. In this form, the user's physical nature can become the incarnation of one inner malevolence by transforming his body, gaming a great ordeal of dark-based capabilities and physiology alongside physical appearance resembling a demonic or goodness. He can also control dark forces, and sometimes his mind becomes corrupted.

Summary: Shadow, the oldest son of a famous scientist, Eclipse, transfers from his public school and starts going to Pridelands boarding school, where he meets new friends and maybe finds romance. In this story, they are anthropomorphic, meaning they have human characteristics.

Cover: Not made

Status: I haven't started writing it yet.