81

Title: The Road to Becoming a Champion

Fandom: Pokemon

Shipping: Preston x Jessie Preston x Giselle

Character Information:

Name: Preston Thunderbird

Ability: Telekinesis, Empathy, Aura sense, Pokemon Communication

Ability Description:

Aura Sense- Preston can sense the presence of auras and possibly gain a detailed understanding of the auras they are sensing, including the amount/size of atmospheres they feel and whether they are hidden. Sensing auras also allows the user to view surroundings, even with a blindfold, and read the thoughts and movements of other beings by sensing the aura they emit.

Pokemon Communication- Preston can communicate with Pokemon and understand what they say. He has understood them ever since he was six when he got lost in the city playing.

Telekinesis- Preston has the ability to manipulate or otherwise interact with matter or another aspect of a physical system through non-physical means. Commonly, its most fundamental trait is to move and control objects (or to generate and apply physical force on a target, or, potentially, an area) without physical contact.

Empathy- Preston can fully interpret the emotions, moods, and temperaments of others without reading apparent symptoms, allowing them to understand introverts or discover one emotion is actually hiding another. Some users may learn to read emotional imprints left into environment or objects.

Summary: Austin is a ten-year-old from our world who died from drowning in the ocean, but something unexpected happened. He was reborn into the pokemon world as the son of Lt. Surge. Follow him on his Pokemon journey to become the world's greatest Pokemon Champion throughout the Kanto Region, where he makes new friends and rivals and catches a lot of new Pokemon along the way.

Cover: Not started

Status: Not started