30 (Request)

This story was requested by AsahiYashagoro

Title: Fear Among Mutants

Shipping: Fem Oc x Male Oc later on Toad and Fem Oc

Character Information:

Name: Rachel Diamond

Abilities: mutations-Puma and Frigokiness

Abbitly Descriptions:

Mutation: Puma- Rachel is given the body of a vicious Puma. While she remains bipedal, she looks and works like a Puma. She has the movement of a Puma and can easily walk on all fours. She is capable of doing many things, just like a Puma. Her fur is a Cinamon red color.

Mutation: Frigokiness- Rachel can create shape and manipulate snow precipitation through flakes of crystalline water ice. She can easily turn water into snow and form in many ways by lowering her body temperature.

Summary: Rachel is a young mutant who was born a few years after the government made it a requirement for babies to be tested for the mutant gene, and if found, they were registered into the government system as a mutant. After the war between mutants and humans was nearly on the threat of rising, ever since she enrolled in a public school for mutants, she was always treated as an outcast and picked on. Still, when her mutation finally awakened at puberty, things got worse. Dumped by her boyfriend, she falls into a depression that even her only two best friends struggle to pull her from. Her only hope is her favorite teacher and a mutant toad boy who won't leave her alone.

Cover: I'm working on the cover later today.

Status: Not started or drafted yet.