45

Title: Galactic Love

Fandom: X-Men and Guardians of the Galaxy

Shipping: Astrea x Kurt Wagner

Character Information:

Name: Astrea

Ability: Cybernetic Enhancement, Cold Immunity

Ability description:

CE- Cybernetic parts replacing parts of her organic body. Similarly to her younger sister, Nebula, she failed to make her father proud, resulting in body modifications. Her left arm is cybernetic and can shoot fire blasts like a powerful cannon. Both of her legs are cybernetic, allowing her to jump high distances. Her cybernetic eyes will enable her to see in multiple directions and record information like a security camera.

Cold Immunity- An upgrade added to his cybernetics after her heat glands were damaged fighting Gamora. This upgrade is an artificial heat that makes her immune to complex, allowing her body to stay regulated in cold temperatures. She is also resistant to cold-based illness.

Summary: Astrea left to explore the world after another failure, lost to Gamora. She was not sparing much of a goodbye to her little sister other than telling her to stay strong. She begins a journey to find happiness and lands herself in a strange place with mutants. Now in this place, she meets a blue, fuzzy elf named Kurt Wagner. The two start to grow so close that she forgets all about her little sister, but will she stay with him or leave when she gets a message from her sister after failing about her?

Cover: Not Made yet

Status: Stil planning out the storyline