33 (Request)

This story idea was requested by Agent_Henry

Title: The Sadist Ninja of the Hidden Leaf

Ship: Nebula x Male Oc

Character information:

Character 1 Bio:

Name: Nebula Titan

Ability: Charka, Cybernetic Enhancement experimention

Ability Description:

Chakra- Life energy made up of both Spiritual and Physical energies. When combined with certain hand signs, it can create special effects known as just; some are offensive, some defensive, and other categories. There are given basic Chakra natures, Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, and Lighting. Nebula has Lighting and Wind.

CE- Due to her repeated failure to beat her older sister Gamora in a sparring match. Nebula's father, Thanos, had the entire left side of her body replaced with Cybernetic metal, with only her torso remaining organic, and also, her right leg is cybernetic. Her genetic structure was made to fix itself after falling from certain heights. Thanos had also replaced her brain and eyes. Her one eye has a metal plate around it that allows her to project her memories of what she is thinking. Making her the product of a sincenctifc experiment.

Character 2 Bio:

Name: Menma Senju

Ability: Charka, Kekkei Genkai

Chakra- Life energy made up of both Spiritual and Physical energies. When combined with certain hand signs, it can create special effects known as just; some are offensive, some defensive, and other categories. There are given basic Chakra natures, Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, and Lighting. Menma has Water and Wind.

Kekkei Genkai: Memna, like his father, can communicate with animals mentally with just his chakra. However, the ability works better with snakes compared to other animals.

Summary: Nebula Titan, the youngest daughter of Thanos Titan, aka the Mad Titan. Now officially a Genin, along with nine other fresh graduates from the academy. Due to not enough students to team her with, she put on a team that graduated from last year's class as a replacement for their old teammate. She fights alongside Menma Senju, an outcast, and Shizen, an orphan with an unknown past. Join Nebula as she starts her journey as a Genin to show her father she is just as strong as her older sister Gamora and begins to fall in love with her outcast teammate Menma down her path as a ninja.

Cover: Not made yet

Status: I haven't started it yet.