99

Title: The Ketchum brother's journey of Greatness (Title still in progress)

Fandom: Pokemon

Shipping: Kensei x Jessie (Maybe), Naruto x ?

Character Information #1

Name: Kensei Ketchum

Ability: Aura Generation, Pokemon Telepathy

Aura Generation- Kensei can release and either surround, cover, or infuse himself and potentially other objects and people with energy matter for defense or offensives purposes. This allows him to possibly become almost untouchable while granting them various abilities to and attacks or other effects and phenomenon depending on energy/matter they utilize. The auras may also give him enhanced strength and other attributes.

Pokemon Telepathy- Kensei can communicate with pokemon mentally.

Character Information #2

Name: Naruto Ketchum

Ability: Air Aura

Air Aura- Naruto can release and surround himself with air/wind for defensive and or offensive purposes, possibly becoming almost untouchable and granting him various abilities. The air may give him enhanced capabilities.

Summary: Kensei Ketchum and his younger twin brother Naruto Ketchum the son of former champion Red and pokemon breeder Lilly Green, younger sister of Leaf Green. Now that they are twelve, they both set off on their first pokemon journey throughout the Kanto Region to follow their dreams of becoming Gym leader and Pokemon champion. A journey full of adventure and dangers of keeping the world safe faith depending on the chosen one. (Naruto Uzumaki was born in the Pokemon world)

Cover: Not started.

Status: Not started