44

Title: The Zapping Lion

Fandom: X-Men and Kim Possible crossover

Shipping: David Gordon x Shego

Character Information:

Name: David Gordon

Ability/Mutation: Loin, Transformation, Electro-Hydrokiness

Ability Description:

Loin- David is given the muscular body of a Lion. He remains bipedal for the most part. His strength and other senses or significantly enhanced due to his lion characteristic. He has yellow fur with a hint of blue mixed with it.

Transformation- David can transform his body into a human form or half-human and Lion. When he feels like looking more human or less Lion, but not all human.

Electro-Hydrokiness - David can generate manipulated water that carries an electric current at all times of both water and electricity simultaneously. This allows him to cause both splashing and electric damage to his foes. He can also create or manipulate storm clouds.

Summary: David Gordon was one of the original members of the X-men, but he left after falling in love and moving into a lovely home. However, coming home from work, he discovers his girlfriend is cheating. David then moved to Middleton, where he encountered a green-skin thief working for a man named Dr.Drakken. What happens when he develops feelings for the beautiful a vixen thief?

Cover: Not started

Status: Not started