60

Story Title: A Jackal's Tale

Fandom: Naruto

Shipping: Aruna x? (Still thinking about who I want him with)

Character Information:

Name: Aruna

Abilities: Charka, Jackal, Human form

Abilities Descriptions:

Charka- Life energy made up of both Spiritual and Physical energies. When combined with certain hand signs, it can create special effects known as just; some are offensive, some defensive, and other categories. There are given essential Chakra natures, Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, and Lighting. Natsumi has Earth and Water.

Jackal Physiology- Aruna has the appearance and body of a Jackal.

Human Form- Natsumi awakens a transformation justu that allows her to take on a Human form.

Summary: Orochimaru always enjoyed watching and playing with snakes. He never was a big fan of canines. They were energetic for his likely. However, one day, his mother brings home a Jackel cub with pure white fur and shiny blue eyes, clamping that Orochimaru needs a companion for home and school, but there is more to this Jackal than meets the eye.

A young girl reincarnated as a Jackal fun with bright ice blue eyes. She has knowledge from her past life but no memories of her family or who she is. Saved by Yumie Yashagoro and taken in as a new family member. She befriends Orochimaru and vows to always be there after the death of his parents. That night of their death, a memory hits her.

Cover: Not started

Status: Not started