58

Story Title: The Serpent Warrior

Fandom: Naruto x Kung Fu Panda

Shipping: Menma x Tigeress

Character Information:

Name: Menma

Abilities: Charka, Kung Fu, Serpent communication

Abilities description:

Chakra- Life energy made up of both Spiritual and Physical energies. When combined with certain hand signs, it can create special effects known as just; some are offensive, some defensive, and other categories. There are given essential Chakra natures, Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, and Lighting. Menma has Lighting, Wind, and Fire.

Kung Fu- Menma ended up in the world of Kung Fu fighters. On the day, he ended up there. He started to train in Kung Fun and develop his own style of Kung Fu.

Serpent communication- Menma always could understand snakes, just like his fathe4, Orochimaru the Snake Sannin.

Summary: Menma was a loyal shinobi of the Hidden Sound village and the son of the Otokage; however, during a mission gone wrong that he was assigned with his old female Genin teammate and crush, getting killed by a high-skilled rouge shinboi of the Hidden Mist. Menma suddenly tries out a new transport just but finds a strange world of humanoid animals and meets a Master Sliver, a wolf who teaches him the way of Kung. A couple of months later, he gets a place in the city and meets the Fearsome Five, and begins training and hanging out with them. However, things don't last when a piece of the past comes to haunt him.

Cover: Not started.

Status: Not started yet.